Chapter 25: Why?

Xinlong's POV

Time is running is so fast, Another month has passed, and I'm feeling guilty for Y/N, I think I should tell her the truth. But, in the end, she'll just get mad to me for not telling her the truth at the first time. But I think it's just better to just keep the secret.

I love Mingrui as a friend not in a romantic way, he was a important friend to me. He was really a kind, a nice and a passionate guy. I've also never seen him fallen inlove with a girl. But it's kinda shocking how he is inlove. He'll sacrifice everything just to make Y/N happy.

I'm in the storage room of the school, looking at the paper, the proof that Mingrui is Y/N's donor actually.

Name: L/N Y/N
Illness: Cardiomyopathy heart disease
Surgery: Heart Transplant
Donor: Gou Mingrui

I was about to tear/torn(A/N: I AM NOT FRIGGIN' SURE) it into pieces when I heard someone opened the door I turned around to look who is it.

???: So, my plan is i'm going to make the surprise plan here fo- Xinlong???

Xinlong: Y/N!?

Y/N: *come nears me* heya, what are you doing here?

I stepped backwards, feeling nervous, I hide the paper behind me

Xinlong: I should be the one to ask that.

Y/N: I am going to make a surprise plan and a birthday card for my friend, now it's your turn to answer.

Xinlong: U-um...

Y/N: Huh? What are you holding? Why are you hiding it?

She then come nears me, she looks at it

Xinlong: Ahh, don't look at it Y/N I-its a secret

Y/N: Ooh~ are you going to surprise me? Come on let me see!

She immediately, pushed me to the ground making my back hurt, she was on top of me (A/N: oooooh)

Xinlong: Wh...what are you doing?!

Y/N: I'm really curious! Let me see!

She then steals the folder from me. She reads it with a smile on her face, and it slowly fades away

Y/N's POV

I read what's on the folder

Name; L/N Y/N

What the!? Its my name???

Illness; Cardiomyopathy heart disease

Wait what??

Surgery: Heart Transplant

That's....right.

Heart Donor: Gou...

Mingrui.

My smile slowly went down. And I just realized, what position me and Xinlong are. I immediately stood up

Y/N: S-sorry.

Xinlong: Yea...my back hurts.

Y/N: Is...this true? GOU MINGRUI IS MY HEART DONOR?!!

Xinlong: Y-yes, Y/N.

Y/N: I...I'm confused. WHY THE HECK DID YOU ALL LIE TO ME!?

I fall to my knees, clutching my head with my both hands while sobbing

Xinlong: I-i'm sorry Y/N, this is what Mingrui told me.

Y/N: why...?? why Mingrui??...why?????!!! WHY!?

Xinlong: *sob*

Y/N: I'm assuming that he didn't survive, right!? RIGHT!?

Xinlong: ...

Y/N: YOU ALL ARE SO MEAN! HE DIED BUT THE REASON Y'ALL TOLD ME WHY HE'S MISSING IS HE WENT TO CANADA!? I WAITED FOR HIM!! That...THAT MEANS I JUST WAITED FOR NOTHING!!

Xinlong: I'm so...so sorry! Y/N...

I didn't stopped sobbing, I looked down.

Y/N: Why? I was about to fall for him, but then, he...he died??? Why!?? Why is the fate being mean to me!?

Xinlong's POV

Xinlong: I know my sorry doesn't fix anything but...

Y/N slowly stood up, Still looking down and still sobbing. Wordlessly, Y/N runs away.

Xinlong: Y/N......