Chapter Eight- I'll Take Care of You

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Any time you need something you tell me, I’ll always be here for you.” We lapsed into a moment of silence. “If you don’t mind me asking, why do you get afraid of thunder storms?”

I hesitated, uneasy. “Um, I’m not ready to talk about it yet, but I will tell you one day.” I smiled weakly.

“Its okay, I understand. Just remember that I’ll always listen.” We fell silent again. “Hey, are you hungry? I’m starving.” I laughed.

“Of course you are, silly. Always hungry.” I got up, pulling Niall with me. “Lets get going. The boys probably ate all the food.” Niall’s eyes widened, then he ran out of my room at lightning speed. I laughed, running after him, skidding to a halt when I got to the kitchen. Niall already had his head buried in the fridge. I smiled at him, then snuck up behind him, smacking him straight in the ass. His eyes bugged out of his skull as he whirled around in shock. “Gotcha!” I giggled, sprinting out of the room, searching for a place to hide. I heard Niall’s footstep approaching and took a dive under the sofa, barely breathing. The door burst open.

“I’m here!” Louis’ voice rang through the flat. Niall groaned.

“Why can’t you guys ever stay at your own flats? Or at least knock?” Niall whined.

“Why?  You want to do the dirty with Ashlyn? Atta boy, Horan.”

“Actually I have no idea where she is. Shes hiding.”

“Why?”

“She slapped my ass!” He exclaimed. Louis snorted.

“You totally loved it.”

“Louis! Just help me find her.”

“Oh, and the other boys should be here right about-“

“-Hello humans! It is I, Cyborg of the aliens!” I peeked to see Harry in an alien outfit. I snorted.

“Did you hear that?” Niall asked.

“Yes, sounds like Ashlyn is….. UNDER THE COUCH!” Louis screamed, poking his face under the sofa. I yelped, startled. “Gotcha! Now that we are all accounted for, lets play hide and seek. I’m it!” he announced. “I’ll count to 100. Ready, GO!”

I took off upstairs, nimbly sliding into the secret closet I found in the guess room’s closet. Its like Inception- a closet in a closet. There was barely enough room for me to fit in here. I jumped as the door was flung open. My eyes met Niall’s, whose were frantic, searching.

“Shit!” Niall swore.

“One Hundred! Ready or not here I come!” Louis’ voice rang.

“Get in here.”I yanked on his arm.

“We won’t fit.”