Chapter Eight- I'll Take Care of You

“Shut up, Lou, you’ll wake them up!” A voice whispered.

“Sorry!”

“Quick, get the picture you moron.”

“I’m going!”

“Hurry up!”

“Calm your tits.”

“I don’t have tits!”

“Can you please shut up?!”

I slowly opened my eyes to see Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry crowded around my bed. “Whats the show?” I asked, confused. The boys just stared at me. I looked up to see Niall sleeping peacefully underneath me. “Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.” Louis mocked. “Care to explain?”

“I got scared. I hate thunderstorms.” I answered simply. More like dad would always yell or hit me during thunderstorms so no one could hear. I thought to myself. I shuddered at the thought. “So, can you not share that picture with the entire world?” I was hopeful, but realistically, it was going out there because it’s the boys.

“Oops. Too late, already on twitter.” Louis grinned sheepishly.

I groaned. “I hate you so much. I am going to get so much shit for that you don’t even know.”

“Its okay, the caption was ‘Awww look at them. #classiccouple’ So its all good.”

“Louis!” I whisper yelled.

“What? You know you would love it if he kissed you.” I couldn’t argue that. “And anyways, you’re all clear with the paps.”

“No, Lou, they all know me now that some dumbass tweeted pictures linked to my personal twitter which has been blowing up for almost two days.” I scowled.

“Oops?” Louis laughed nervously, then grinned at me. “But you two are just too damn cute. I cant even handle it.” He pretended to faint.

“Oh my God Lou you’re such a drama queen.” I teased quietly, still careful not to wake Niall. He looked so peaceful. Plus I was really comfortable. I frowned. “How the hell do you guys always get into the flat?!” I whisper-yelled.

“A wise woman once told me, ‘A good magician never tells their secret.’” Louis winked and ushered the other boys out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. I sighed and closed my eyes, resting my head back on Niall’s chest.

“You’re cute when you sleep.” Niall’s husky morning voice whispered, tickling my ear with his warm breath. I blushed and hid my face from him. He chuckled, shifting underneath me.

“Thanks for staying with me when I was afraid. I really appreciate it.” I told him seriously.