Runaway

We're alone and broke, but that's okay
There's a fire in our hears
Yeah we might get caught but we'll feel the same

Part 21

Andy's point of view

I sat on the couch watching a movie with Liam as my phone light up and saw I got another text from Ryan.

"Is it Ryan again?" Liam asks annoyed as I opened it.

From Rye: are you really happy with him?

"It is." I whispered as I kept on reading his text. He probably found out about me and Liam.

"Let me see." Liam said as he took my phone out of my hands. He looked at it for a second before he starts typing.

"Wait you can't answer him." I told him as I tried to take my phone back but Liam holding me back with his free hand. He's just so masive and much stronger than me, I had nothing against him.

"Here." He said as he gave me my phone back. "And don't you ever text or call him back, promise."

I didn't answer him as I start reading what he just texted to Ryan.

To Rye: Yes Ryan I am happier now and can you please just leave me alone, trying to move on just like you did!

"Promise?" Liam spoke up again.

"Promise." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. Liam got closer as he connect our lips, giving it a quick peck before getting up.

"Come on babe, we gotta go meet your dad." He said holding his hand out for me to grab. I just kept staring at what he just send to Ryan. It was so mean and defently not the truth. I'm not happy.

"I'm not happy!" I finally spoke up as I got up from the couch. "I'm not happy."

"What do you mean?" Liam asks.

"I don't want to be forced into this." I told him.

"Andy baby." Liam said. "You're doing this to help your dad remember."

"He never cared about me, why should I care about him?" I said, ready to leave. As I turned around, Liam already stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going, Fowler?" Liam asks.

"Away from all this bullshit." I told him.

"You know your dad pays for your flat and if I tell him you just ran away, he's gonna kick you out." Liam said. "You have no where to go."

"I rather be homeless than live with you." I said and with that I left him. On my way to my flat, my dad already sended me a message. I guess Liam told him.

From father: GET UR ASS UP HERE NOW FOWLER, WE HAVE TO TALK!

I just ignored him as I went to my flat. Sooner or later he will come and look for me and my flat is the first place where he well be looking so I just grabbed some of my stuff and left.

~~~

I walked up to a familiar house. As I rang the doorbell it took quiet a long time for miss Beaumont to open op the door for me.

"Andy?" She said surprised. "You do know Rye doesn't live here anymore."

And that's Exactly why I came here. After Ryan left me heartbroken and he moved to Birmingham, this is the last place someone will come and look for me.

"I know." I said.

"What are you doing here sweety?" She asks.

"It's gonna sound weird but I need a place to stay." I told her.

"And Why's that?" She asks.

"I got into some big trouble with my father but it's too hard to explain." I said to her.

"Don't worry you can stay in Rye's room." She smiled as she let me in. She helped me get up to Ryan's room and left me there. I sat down on the bed, looking around. Everything reminds me of Ryan. How he used to say sweet things to me. How he used to touch me no one ever made me feel so wanted. How he used to love me.

"Andy." I heard Sammie's voice on the other side of the door. His mom must of told them I'm here. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said and the door opened and closed again. Sammie came up to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Do you miss Rye?" He asks.

"I do." I said. "A lot."

"Do you still love him?" He asks again.

"I- I do." I whispered.

"He's such a dick cuz he hurted you so badly." Sammie said. "He shouldn't have left you the way he did."

Ryan must have told Sammie everything before he left.

"Did you text him ever since he left?" Sammie asks.

"In the beginning but he didn't answer me." I told him.

"Did he texted you?" He asks.

"He recently did." I said.

"And you answered?" Jeez Sammie what's up with all this questions?

"I didn't, well-" I said as I showed him the text Liam sended.

"That's a dick move from Liam." Sammie said. "You're still with him?"

"No." I said. "That's why I'm here, I ran away."

"Good cuz you deserve better." Sammie smiled at me.

"Sammie." I said as he looked up at me. "Do you miss your brother?"

"A lot." He told me. "But you're here now so you can play football with us."

"Y- Yeah." I wasn't really sure cuz I'm not good at foodball but why not give it a chance one day.

Sammie and I had a little chat about how he was gonna beat me at football before he left me. Not much later misses Beaumont came in.

"You know you can stay as long as you want but than I need to know the truth." She said.

"Fair enough." I said. "My dad's business is going bad so he used me to get attention from the media by forcing me to date Liam."

"Ah I can see where this is going." She said as she laid her hand on my tight to support me.

"But I couldn't take it any longer so I ran away." I said. "I can't go to my flat cuz my dad will find me there."

"You can't hide forever." She told me.

"Not forever but long enough to make up my mind." I told her.

"Stay how long as you want." She smiled before leaving me.

But all I could think about was Rye. The text Liam sended in my name must hurt him a lot and he will never believe me if I told him it wasn't me.

To Rye: can you believe me if I said that it was Liam who sended you that text, I'm sorry!

It didn't took long for him to answer.

From Rye: save it Fowler, don't want to hear it anymore!

Yup Liam's text really hurt him that bad and there is no way he would ever believe me over the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

I promise that Randy is coming back sooner than you think don't worry ;)