Like I love you

But do you love me like I love you?
Don't have to rush if you don't want to
Oh I'll be patient
But just know that there's no way
That anybody else could love you like I love you

Part 19

Brooklyn's point of view

After school today I took Jack with me to my favourite spot, no one knows about. It was my thinking place. A place where I went to calm down if I needed. It was just a small little lake a little walk away from my place. It was nice, quiet and peacefull.

As we arrived. I sat down on my usual spot and Jack sat down next to me.

"It's really nice here." Jack smiled.

"It is." I said.

"Why did you never showed me this before?" He asks.

"It was my get away from when the world turned mad." I explain. "Something I wanted to keep for myself."

"So why did you show me than?" He asks.

"I do get bored alone so I wanted to share this place with someone." I told him.

"It does mean a lot to you doesn't it?" He asks and I nod.

"Just like you do mean a lot to me too." I smiled at him.

"Awh Brook." Jack said. "I really appriciate this."

"Look Jack, I know we have been friends for ages now." I told him. "But I'm starting to have some feelings as well."

"I know."

"Ever since Ryan came out as gay with Andy, I was asking myself the same thing." I said. "I never really liked girls before and that's when I start to realise that I'm gay."

"That's okay." Jack said. "I'm too."

"I- I love y- you." I whispered.

Jack gave me a small smile as he took my hand in his. He gave it a little squeez just to let me know it's okay and he is feeling the same way.

"I never thought I would say this cuz I was too scared you don't feel the same way." Jack started. "Brook, do you want to be my boyfriend."

"Jack..." I started. "I would love to."

As both of us got closer together, our lips met. My hands were already playing with his hair as I deepen the kiss and it got more heated.

"Get a room Yeah!" A stranger shouted at us before walking away. We pulled away from each other and laughed.

"I love you." Jack smiled.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

A really short chapter before I go to work, I promise next chapters get more intresting again I just wanted Brook and Jack start dating as well so I needed a little filler chapter cuz I really ship them and wanted to make something cute out of it.

If you want more Jacklyn in this story let  me know!