Bad liar

**So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see Perfect paradise, tearin' at the seams
I wish I could escape, I don't wanna fake it Wish I could erase it, make your heart believe**

Part 2

Rye's point of view

After we set our bet we all went to our first class of the day, which was math. As we walked in and sat in the back as usual I saw Andy entering the room and sit at the front. He's such a nerd but I'll admit he's not the worst looking guy.

"So how are you gonna make him fall in love with you?" Mikey asks.

"I don't know." I said. "I never made a guy fall in love with me." At that point a small paper prop rolled on my desk. I looked to my left and saw Harvey smirking. I opened it.

'The bet is changed... first to get into their pants wins ;)'

I decided to text Harvey so the teacher won't notice the paper and make us read it out for the whole class.

To HRVY: no wayyy that's not the deal

From HRVY: you scared you gonna loose? ;)

To HRVY: there is no way I'm having sex with Fowler.

From HRVY: you're such a chicken!

From HRVY: scary chicken

From HRVY: rye Beaumont the scary chicken

To HRVY: I'm not!

From HRVY: prove it!

To HRVY: okay but you're still gonna loose this!

From HRVY: we'll see ;)

"Harvey and Ryan!" The teacher shouted at us. "Like to tell the class what you two are texting about?"

"No thank you." I said.

"You really don't want to know." Harvey laughed.

"Than put your phones down and pay some attention before I make you two to stay an extra hour after school." She explains.

"We're sorry miss." I apolegized and Harvey did the same.

When it was time for luch I had to go make myself win this bet. How disgusting I will feel cuz all I never want is to have sex with another guy.

I know for a fact Andy is never at lunch but always outside reading a book. Such a nerd Ah. So I went outside to see him sitting against the wall. The sun shining on him making his eyes sparkel. Shit he has goregous blue eyes.

STOP IT RYAN!

I walk over there.

"What's you doing?" I ask.

"Reading." He said without looking up. I sat down infront of him.

"That sounds boring." I laughed but he never answered me. "You're not hungry?"

"Nope." He said still reading his book making me get annoyed.

"You could at least look at me if you speak." I said taking his book out of his hands.

"Give it back!" He shout. I stood up and he did the same. I was holding the book above me. It's funny on how short he is and he can't even reach it. "I don't know what you're up to Beaumont but give it back."

"I just want a proper conversation." I said looking down at him.

"You never interact with me before." He said. "Something is weird."

"I just wanted to keep you company for once cuz you always look lonely." I lied. The only thing I want was to get a conversation going so I can finish this bet and get myself a pair of Gucci sneakers.

"You know you're bad at lying." I rolled his eyes at me.

"Well if you don't want any company you can just tell me." I said annoyed giving him his stupid book back.

"I never asked for it in the first place." He said as he sat back down and start reading his book again.

"You know I just wanted to have a nice conversation." I said before walking away.

"Bad liar!" He shout at me but I ignored him.

As I walked back inside I saw Mikey at the door.

"That wasn't really smooth." He said.

"No shit Sherlock." I said annoyed as we walked to the others.

"You gotta do better if you wanna win." He told me.

"Well I never tried to flirt with a guy, how am I supposed to win this?" I ask him stopping him before we even reached the others.

"You gotta need a lot of patience." Mikey said.

"I don't have the time for that." I say. "I need to win this."

"He's a verry shy and closed person." Mikey explains. "He's not gonna let you in like every girl you fucked."

"So how am I supposed to get close to him?" I ask.

"Well I heard we gotta pair up for a presentation for history." Mikey told me. "Just make sure you're working with him so he has to spend time with you."

"That's a great idea mike." I said. "Thank you."

"But don't forget to take it slow, otherwise you gonna push him away." He told me.

"Thanks mike." I said before we went to the rest of our friends, joining them for lunch.