Bones

You bring an energy I've never felt before Some kind of chemical that reaches through my core

Part 5

Rye's point of view

Monday morning, I arrived at school. As I walked inside people were looking at me like I did something wrong they all were talking and heard someone say to her friend 'have you heard about Fowler?" What was that all about.

I arrived at my locker and the others.

"What's everyone talking about?" I ask them,

"Fowler." Mikey said.

"Since when did he became the main subject at school?" I ask.

"Since you found out he's a model." Brook said. Shit! Everyone knows. I need to find Andy before it's too late.

"Where are you going Beaumont?" Harvey asks.

"I have to find Andy now." I said before running off to find him outside against the wall with his head in his hands. "Andy."

"Just leave me alone!" He screamed at me as tears came running down his cheek. "It's all your fault." I sat down next to him.

"I didn't say anything." I told him.

"You told your friends and now the word is out." He said still not looking at me.

"But what's so bad about it?" I ask.

"I don't want to be remembered at my past." He said.

"There is nothing wrong with being a model Andy." I told him as I laid my hand on his tight.

"It's not that." He whispered.

"What is it than Andy?" I ask.

"I can't tell you." He said. "I can't trust you."

"You can."

"I don't know what you are up to but I don't want to be part of it." He told me as the school bell rang. Time for class.

When it was time for lunch I went outside instead of being with my friends. There was so much more with Andy than him just being a model and maybe google could help me. I looked trought everything untill I found something usefull.

 I looked trought everything untill I found something usefull

Andrew Fowler not longer working for his father's company. Rumours are spreading that Andrew not longer wants to work as a model after being sexual abused by his co workers. The news never got out earlier cuz mister Fowler got payed millions to keep this secret. He made Andrew quit his job and send him to a normal school so he could live a normal life and try to forget everything.

His whole past is on the internet and it isn't even a good thing. I was so shocked about what I just found out. This kid never had a normal life and that makes him being so shy and quiet. This also makes sence that he backs up everytime we get close. He's just scared that he gets hurt and abused again. He never felt to be loved and it's upsetting me.

All suddenly I realise that ever since this bet I haven't been thinking about sleeping with girls. The only thing on my mind was Andy.

"Are you not hungry?" Mikey came running over at me.

"Not at all." I said as I walked away from him. I was so upset about what I just found out that I didn't felt like being around my friends.

I walked to the closest field just to sit down. I know I was skipping school but I couldn't care less. I was struggling with myself. I am falling for a boy named Andy Fowler. Why? I'm not gay... I'm not gay! I slapped myself and kept telling myself I'm not gay but everytime I found myself thinking about Andy.

"What are you doing up here." A familiar voice said and I looked up to see my favourite blond guy standing there.

"I could ask you the same question." I told him.

"I'm not feeling like going to school and face everyone." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Me either." I said as I laid my hand on his tight making him jump a little. "I'm sorry." I pulled away.

"No no it's fine." He told me. There was some silence between us.

"Andy." I spoke up. "I found something on the internet."

"What?" He asks worried.

"About, about your past." I told him. "About the abuse."

"I- I don't know what to say." He whispered.

"Is it true?" I ask as I took his soft hand in mine and gave it a little squeez.

"Yes." He whispered looking down. I see some tears falling down into the gras.

"Hey." I said lifting up his head. "Don't cry."

"Don't tell anyone." He said. "Please."

"I won't." I told him as I took his head in both of my hands and pulled his face closer to mine. I looked at his pink lips and than up to his eyes.  He was looking at me, his eyes never left mine. "C- can I kiss you?" I ask him so I won't scare him away if I just went in for it. He just nods. I lean in closer and I can feel his breath getting heavier. "You sure?"

"Yes." He whispered and I put my lips on his. My hands on his cheeks as our lips move perfect together. His small hands travel up to my chest. I pulled away as I didn't want to take this too far but that's when Andy leaned in more and conect our lips back together. I got up not breaking the kiss as I sat on his lap. Pushing him down so I was now on top of his petit body. Our lips still conected.

As I pulled back I looked at the boy under me. Did I just kiss a boy? And I like it?

I got off of him and sat down. Thinking about everything.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as he sat back up.

"I don't know." I told him. "I just never felt any feelings throwards a boy."

"It's okay." He told me. "It also took me years to come out as gay."

"But I'm not gay." I said struggling with my feelings.

"B-but Rye..." he began but I cut him of.

"I'm not gay!" I shouted as I got up and left him there on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Go listen to the song on the top of this story it's a tune!
Also let me know what you think in the comments.
I have already wrote a few more chapters ready to be post so from now on I post daily.

Small question: does anyone want jacklyn to be a thing in this story cuz I can make that happen but just not as much details as Randy cuz it's still a Randy fanfic?