Don't hurt yourself

{smut warning: I tell you whenever the Smut start and when you see •• it means the smut is over for if you don't feel comfy reading it, skip that bit
SELFHARM WARNING this chapter is a little bit rough so skip it if you don't like anything to do with abuse and self harming... I didn't went too hard on it so it's not the biggest deal but if u don't like it skip this part}

I know at home it ain't perfect
the battle scars they ain't worth it
but i don't wanna read between the lines

Part 8

Andy's point of view

When I finished the shoot. My father wants to talk to me so I went over to his office.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask as I walk in.

"Sit." He said and did what he said and sat down infront of him.

"Sooo.."

"I have something really excited for you." My father spoke up. "A shoot."

"Father I told you I want to join in again but nothing too big." I remind him.

"I know but this is really exciting." He smiled at me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"A shoot for calvin klein." He smiled at me.

"That's quiet a big deal isn't it?" I asked.

"Back when you were little you always told me you wanted to do a shoot for them." He reminded me.

"Yeah but I changed my mind because of all what happened." I said getting a little annoyed.

"Forget the past this is such a great deal." He said. "And I already told them you're in."

"You what?" I asked, shouted.

"So no pulling out Fowler." He said at me as his smile disepeared. "They want you there on sunday 9AM."

"Than I guess I'll be there." I said annoyed before leaving his office. I don't want to do this at all. I wanted to join in again on small projects but this is a big one. My father isn't even thinking about what I want or how I feel about it. He only is thinking about how much money he can get out of me modeling for them.

I ran downstairs ready to leave when I bumbed into Tess.

"Why in a hurry little one?" She asks as she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"My dad." I said. "He wants me to model for calvin Klein."

"That's amazing." She said excited.

"I don't want such big projects anymore." I told her. "But seems like no one even cares what I want anymore." I pushed her away and ran out. I could go home but I don't want to be locked inside so insteat I went for a walk.

I sat down at on a bench near a small park as a cute puppy came running up to me. I pet the little one as I looked around but there was no one.

"Did you got lost little baby." I said as I picked him up and cuddles him. "You're so sweet." He start licking my face making me laugh.

"Biscuit!" I heard someone shout as a familiar boy came running up to me. Isn't that Ryan's friend. "Biscuit!"

"He's over here!" I shout at him as he came running up to me and sat down next to me. The puppy Who's name is biscuit jumped straight up to the dude, I forgot his name.

"Thank you." He thanked me. "Andy right."

"Yeah." I nod.

"I'm Mikey." He said. "Rye's friend."