Understand me

I can't decide if you're the right one in your eyes I see

Part 3

Rye's point of view

"Welcome to history class." The teacher said as we all sat down at our place. Us in the back and of course Andy at the front. "Today's gonna be diffrent. You all have to make a presentation on your favourite event out of history but I want you to pair up with someone so go find yourself a partner."

As Mikey and Harvey teamed up, of course Brook went with Jack. Leaving me alone.

"Miss." I called the teacher cuz I couldn't find myself a partner.

"Yeah?"

"My friends are already paired up leaving me alone." I smirked at Harvey.

"Well why don't you team up with..." she stopt to look around. "Fowler."

"What?" Andy turned around to look at me. "Can't I just do this on my own?"

"No Andy you have to pair up and if you two are the only one left you two are working together so stand up and go sit with Beaumont." She told him. Andy stood up rolling his eyes as he took the empty seat next to me.

"Looks like we are partners now." I smiled at him. I turned around to give Harvey a smirk before getting my attention back to Andy as my phone buzzed in my pants.

From Mikey: remember don't go too fast, take it slow and he will fall for you, you have the looks, now be the sweet guy and he falls right into your arms ;)

I smiled at that text. He's such a good friend.

"So what do you want to work on?" I ask Andy.

"I can just make this for you so you don't have to put any efford in it." Andy said looking down at his hands.

"No I wanna help." I told him making him looking up at me.

"What subject do you want us to work on?" He asks.

"I'm not good at history so you pick whatever you want." I told him giving him a small smile making him look away from me.

"What about the world war?" He asks.

"Which one?" I ask.

"The first." He said not looking at me.

"That's fine for me." I smiled at him as he start to write down some things. Before we know class was over and Andy left without saying anything.

"Wait we need to plan something for our presentation." I said following him. "I can't finish this on my own." He stopped and turned around to face me.

"I'll finish it." He told me.

"I told you I wanna help." I said annoyed taking a step closer to the boy infront of me making him back up untill he hit the wall... great now play your game Beaumont.
"We're in this together." I said placing my hand next to his head leaning a bit closer to his small body.

"We can go to my place after school to work on it." He said looking down to his feet. He's so shy.

"Look at me when you speak." I smiled as I lift up his chin with my finger.

"Meet me outside after school." He said before he pushed my arm away as he walks away. I looked his every move as he walked up to his locker and opens it.

"What you looking at?" Harvey said as he came up to me. "Oh I'll see." He smirked.

"How's it going with you and Joyce?" I asked trying to change the subject.