RD-BASELESS ANGER-I

Start from the beginning

"Wae? wae? What's wrong? Is she crying?" Nayeon questions as soon as she sees Mina's head under jihyo's arms. Jihyo gives the 'what the hell' looks to Nayeon.

Nayeon pouts and shrugs off her shoulders saying
"well I was just asking~~."

"But really why are you two being so lovey-dovey this early morning?" Sana opposes grumpily being jealous. As she wants to be the only one who receives everyone's love, hug and kisses.

"She's sick guys. And stop being so noisy." Jihyo scolds her two unnies

"Omo! Jinjja? Mina, are you really sick?" Sana quickly rushes towards Mina and pushing Jihyo away, gives Mina a tight hug. "I'm sorry Mimi, I didn't realise."

Mina chuckles at Sana's reaction. " it's fine unnie. It's just a light fever."

"No Mimi, don't worry. This unnie will take good care of you. I'll go and make a great soup for you to recover soon okay."

"You don't need to. I'll make her the soup. You just get ready for the schedule. And stop reacting so much." Jihyo giggles finding Sana's over concerned side funny. While Nayeon laughs along with the girls.

Mina's pov-

Well I knew I would be sick today. Standing in rain, fighting with her and then sleeping in wet clothes, this was bound to happen. I am glad atleast I got such caring friends with me.

After few minutes of waiting, Jihyo came back with the magical soup, followed by jeongyeon unnie behind her.
"Gomawo Jihyo-ya" I smiled sitting up.

"Gwenchana, drink this and get well soon okay." Saying that she placed the soup carefully upon the bed table on my lap. Thanking her I smiled and then looked towards jeongyeon unnie who was coming in, following after her. And as she stepped her foot in, she suddenly transformed herself into a nagging grandmother.