"oh babe, you perfectly know what's in it for you." lisa says lowly and smirks.

--

"hey jen! such a great performance!" chahee greets her best friend as soon as jennie goes down the stage.

"thanks chahee! it was fun up there." jennie catches her breath, her adrenaline slowly going down.

"let's go grab drinks." chahee drags her by the wrist towards the bar and ordered drinks for them.

"don't order a strong one for me. lisa's gonna kill me if i get drunk."

chahee laughs and nods her head. "kill you? i highly doubt that. i'm positive it's a different kind of kill she was meaning to say."

"what do you mean?" jennie looks away from the crowd and gives her attention to chahee.

"you know, kill you with..." jennie immediately understands what chahee meant with how her friend grins.

"you. are. disgusting!" jennie laughs and takes a sip of her margarita.

"stop pretending to be innocent, jen. we both know you're not."

"okay geez, stop! somebody might hear you, heck." jennie's phone vibrates and she takes it out her purse.

"lisa?" jennie nods. it was a text message from lisa.

hey babe. what time are
you gonna come home to me?

hey babe. i'm staying
for maybe an hour more
then i'm coming home.

that long? :(

why? miss me already?

mmhmm. miss you so...

chahee looks over and finds jennie smiling at her phone. "what the fuck jen? quit smiling you're creeping me out." she interrupts.

"shush."

miss you too babe. i'm
coming home soon, a'right?

yeah. don't drink too
much. i love you.

i love you too.

"you are such a whipped dumpling, kim jennie." chahee shakes her head as she sips her drink.

"i have the hottest girlfriend, what can i do?"

--

jennie doesn't know if it's because of the hype of the people and the loud music or her chat with chahee but before she knows it, she felt kind of dizzy. she lost track of time  for sure.

she was so busy talking to other guests and taking pictures here and there that she failed to notice the amount of alcohol she has already consumed. good thing she talked to pharrell already because talking right now is not a good idea. she's tipsy and dizzy.

"jen, you are drunk. call your manager to pick you up now." chahee tends to her best friend.

"i'm not drunk, just dizzy. i already did. he's gonna be here in a few."

"oh you so are. you're doomed."

"doomed? why?" jennie fails to comprehend.