15

A/n: because five never disappeared in this au, he never worked for the commission so Klaus would have never met Dave but I've found a way to work him in.

"I took a bus", Klaus said nonchalantly as the two sat down at her kitchen table.
"why did you come here", Nyela awkwardly asked as she stirred her tea, even though she knew the reason.
" Christ on a cracker what do you mean why? We kissed then you just left", he sighed throwing his hands up in the air.
Nyela stared into her earl gray, she felt quite silly to think that Klaus would ever intentionally say something to hurt her, but then again they were only just now talking again after years. She vividly remembered all the times he had helped her
×
Nyela walked down the street around midnight, the pouring rain seemed to mock her as it beat down on her shivering body. Dried streaks of mascara on her cheeks complimented her puffy eyes as she sniffled like the pathetic protagonist of a teen movie. Her crush had asked her out to prom, and she was so excited that she didn't even think to ask herself why considering the fact that he had never talked to her before.
she approached him during the event only to have him laugh at her, and so there she was walking through the rain like a lil bitch. It was a rough moment, she found herself standing in front of the Hargreeves house. She realised that she wouldn't be able to climb up the slippery bricks in her current state. As she turned to walk away she heard the door open and Klaus creeped out into the grass but stopped when he saw her.
"What happened", he asked in concern
" something I should have expected", she chuckled, wrapping her arms around her body to stay warm
"Take my blazer", he said taking off the jacket and draping it across her shoulders. Wearing it wouldn't do much good because she was taller than him but she appreciated the sentiment.
" who's ass do I have to kick", he growled, making her laugh.
"I'll be fine", she reassured him.
She seemed to forget why she was even upset in the first place as he walked her home.
×
Klaus sat there with his head in his hands.
" I just don't want to lose you", he mumbled.
"What do you mean", nyela questioned putting a hand on his shoulder.
" his name was Dave", he suddenly started.
"We met in rehab, after we both got out he let me stay in his apartment, he was everything I could have wanted. Strong yet vulnerable", he trailed off in his thoughts.
" I became sober for him, we were going to adopt a kid and live the whole white picket fence scenario, kind of funny how we ended up", he laughed.
"He wanted to make his mother proud, I remembered him saying in rehab, if he didn't die from the cocaine, he would die a hero's death. Soon enough he went off to the army, it was ok at first. He came home after a while and everything was ok, then he got called back in for service. He died a nobleman", he continued, his hands loosely gripped the dog tags that hung around his neck.
" its been 8 years", he finished dryly.
"I'm sure he was a great person", she smiled.
" Maybe we can just forget about the kiss if you're not ready for a relationship I understand", she started to say
"Well, I spent all my money on bus fares so you're kind of stuck with me", Klaus laughed, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and leaning in for a kiss.

×

That's the end of the book that's it that's the tweet thanks for coming to my ted talk. As previously mentioned in planning to write stories for all 6 of the siblings. Yes, all 6 because I refuse to write about Luther.

I can't decide whether the next story will be about ben or Allison. So prepare for surprise I guess, it should be up before the end of the week.