8

Nyela sat in the living room when suddenly Klaus stumbled in. He wore only his fur coat and leather pants as he struggled to enter the house, a cigarette lazily hung in between his fingers as he walked over to Nyela with a smile.
"Nyela, you're my best friend", he mumbled, flopping down on the couch.
" Alright, let's get you to bed buddy", she laughed, slinging his arm around her shoulder and dragging him to the stairs.
"You know what nye, you were always there for me", Klaus chuckled.
Nyela only nodded, he was basically dead weight as she pulled him up the staircase.
"Look at you living your life, fancy director woman", Klaus snorted
Nyela had finally managed to pull him to his room.
" get some sleep", she said gently, dropping him on the bed.
"You're not my mom I can go to sleep when I want to", he slurred.
Nyela pulled the blanket over him
" wheres my bedtime story you rat", he chuckled, already falling asleep
" do you need anything before I go to sleep", she questioned.
"If you have some liquor that would be delightful", he smiled
" ok so I'll get you a glass of milk", she replied
He begrudgingly agreed and she went downstairs to pour him a glass
"What's got you up so late", Diego questioned as he walked in.
" getting Klaus some milk", she shrugged, turning around to put it back in the fridge.
Diego smirked, "acting like his mom isn't gonna help you get laid.
Nyela smacked his shoulder but only laughed, when she returned to Klaus's room he was sound asleep, she quietly placed the glass down before leaving.