4

Over the years, Nyela drifted apart from the 7 siblings she had grown to love, she moved away from that city she grew up in and went to film school to become a director.
Many years before mr. Hargreeves death, she unexpectedly reconnected with one of her childhood friends
"Ally is that you?", Nyela questioned approaching the curly haired woman who had just walked onto the set.
" Nye-Nye", Allison squealed, hugging the shorter girl.
"How've you been", Nyela asked. Allison held up her hand which shone with a diamond wedding band. " I'm married now, and I have a daughter, her name's Claire", she smiled
Nyela frowned a bit at her words, nyela herself had never been able to find love throughout her school years and hadn't tried much now.
When she was in the 8th grade her fellow students would talk about the comics and trade their trading cards, one-day nyela proudly pointed at an image of Klaus and stated, "I know him, he's my best friend", of course, they didn't believe her. She even showed them a polaroid picture of the two, they dismissed it as something she must have taken at a meet and greet or computer edited.
" that's great", she smiled, returning from her thoughts
"So what about you", Allison smiled.
" well I went to film school, I worked hard and now I'm here. Haven't had any love stories sadly", she laughed
Allison smiled, "is it because you're still in love with"
Nyela cut her off, "would you look at the time, you should be rehearsing your script".
"You know you loved him", Allison shouted over her shoulder as she walked to her dressing room.
Nyela only smiled, going to make sure everything was right on set.