2

Once they met that day, Klaus invited Nyela over for dinner. Despite the fact that he knew his father wouldn't approve. Nyela had stopped by a payphone to call her mother and tell her she would be at a friends house and with that they were off. Nyela's eyes widened as they approached the academy.
  "You live here", she gasped, looking up at its tall brick walls.
" home sweet home", Klaus muttered bitterly
He slowly opened the door, trying not to make as little sound as possible and they tiptoed up to his room, all was well until Allison noticed them in the hallway.
"Oooh, guys Klaus has a girl", she shouted.
Diego, Ben, and Luther ran out of their room, prepared to tease their sibling.
"is this your girlfriend", Ben sang exaggeratedly. Nyela laughed as they made fun of Klaus
" she's not my girlfriend", Klaus shouted, before anything else could happen mr. Hargreeves walked up the stairs, most likely after hearing all the noise.
"Klaus, you're supposed to be in the mausoleum for the next few hours", he shouted. A look of fear struck across Klaus's face
He grabbed him by the arm
" ill come fetch you by breakfast time tomorrow", he hissed.
He prepared to match back down the stairs with Klaus in tow when he noticed Nyela
"And who pray tell is this", he continued, peering at Klaus with a raised brow.
" that's Nyela", He stammered out, Nyela, however, had seen quite enough. She stomped towards mr. Hargreeves with a fire in her eyes.
"How dare you treat him like this", she spat
" even though I've just met Klaus today I can tell he doesn't deserve this, nobody does", she continued. Mr. Hargreeves rolled his eyes
"Pogo", he shouted down the hall. Nyela was shocked to see what looked to be a monkey but could have been a hairy little person, who was wearing a suit. As he walked closer Nyela could tell that the creature standing before her was indeed a chimpanzee wearing small glasses and the top of a tuxedo.
" I'll escort you to the door miss", he said in a posh voice.
Nyela simply followed, shocked at what she had seen that day.