"Your turn." I say to Awsten and he groans, taking his shot and missing for the 4th time.

"I'm shit at this." He says and i narrow my eyes at him. He blushes and apologizes for swearing around kids.

"Awsten you've gotta be more careful about that." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm trying." He says, walking over to the next course. I sigh, following behind him and the others.

"Are you okay? You seem off today." I ask, looking up at him as we walk.

"I'm fine." He mumbles. I frown some before suddenly tripping over a small guard rail that circles the course. I land right onto the concrete and scrape my knees.

"Shi- shoot! Are you okay?" Awsten quickly kneels beside me to see if im okay. I just laugh.

"I'm fine. Stupid, but fine." I say, dusting myself off. My knees were bleeding and bruising some. I sigh, standing up.

"I'll be back, go ahead without me. I'll catch up." I say, slowly making my way towards a bathroom to clean the wounds.

"I-i'll come with!" Grace says, following me. I smile some politely as we walk into the bathroom. 

"So, how'd you meet?" She says, handing me a wet paper towel. I wince some, cleaning off the blood from the open wound.

"Jack Barakat, actually. He introduced me in a way." 

"You know All Time Low?" Grace says, excitement in her voice.

"Oh honey you've got a lot to learn." I laugh some, grabbing a couple bandaids from one of the Emergency kits that were hanging on the wall. They were all superhero themed.

"Well, I've got time." She smiles.

"I've known ATL since before they were even a band really. I was a couple grades below them but we were all fairly close. I was their first photographer. I've been on every tour with them sense the beginning and we're all practically family now. How'd you meet parx?" I explain, placing the batman bandaid across my left knee.

"Same situation in a way. We were all friends at one point. I dated Awsten for a while but things didn't work out. Please don't take that weird, I know you two are a thing now and-"

"Wait, hold on. We're not a couple and that wouldn't make things weird even if we were." I stop her before she panicked, i could sense the anxiety. She sighs some, relieved.

"Are you sure there's nothing going on there? I've seen the way he looks at you." She giggles.

"I'm sure. He's just being nice since we are about to go on your and be stuck with each other." I laugh, placing the final bandaid on my right knee. This one was a Captain America bandaid.

"Do you like him?"

"Grace, he's amazing, but i can't think like that. It'll mess things up."

"So you do like him!" She smiles widely, jumping some like a little kid.

"Maybe, but like i said, i don't wanna mess it up." I get up and open the bathroom door, letting her walk out first.

"Don't worry hun, he adores you!" She says, running back to Otto, hugging him. They were adorable together. I sigh, shaking my head, smiling.

"Hey are you okay?" Geoff asks and i nod. He looks down at the bandaids and smiles.

"So you are a nerd." He smirks.

"Oh yeah, proud to be one too!"

Awsten comes over and instantly pulls me into a hug. I hug back, snuggling into his chest.