Kirishima felt a grin pull on his lips. "Me." He growled, moving upwards to capture Bakugo's lips with his own once again. They calmed down a bit, kissing slower, and deeper, soft humming noises felt as thought they were being pulled slowly out of him, warm and dripping like honey. Yes. Fuck yes. Was all he could think, as Bakugo's mouth melted into his own, their tongues exploring and pressing against their combined, wet heat.

With a grunt, Bakugo sat up, shoving his hair off of his glistening forehead, his tongue hanging slightly out of his mouth and drool running down his chin. Kirishima couldn't keep his eyes from wandering over the other boy's heaving, flushed chest, each muscle defined as he caught his breath.

Kirishima reached out and ran his hands over his body, tracing the outlines gently, as he had back in Mina's room, and was delighted to see him shudder. It was almost as if Bakugo was unaccustomed to gentle touches. The thought brought him out of his sexual haze for a moment, a look of sadness flashing over his features. It was brief, but Bakugo noticed it.

"What's wrong? Was it too sudden?" Bakugo's voice was quiet, as he lowered a calloused hand to stroke the side of Kirishima's cheek. The gesture alone was so unlike Bakugo. Surprised at his tenderness, Kirishima met his eyes once more, leaning into his touch, however sweaty his palms may be.

"I'm just thinking about... nevermind."

Bakugo's brow furrowed, leaning closer to Kirishima's face, and causing familiar butterflies to erupt in his stomach.

"Spit it out, Weird Hair."

"Well." Kirishima searched for the right words. "I'm just thinking about how... I want to touch you." It wasn't a lie, Kirishima had been thinking about it all day. Yes, he was accustomed Bakugo's dominant personality, and he had expected Bakugo to want to be more in control... at least that's how he imagined it in his personal fantasies. But seeing Bakugo tremble under his hands really did something to Kirishima.

"I want to dominate you, Bakugo."

Bakugo was silent, a look of shock on his face before melting into a confident smirk.

"You think you can handle me?"

Kirishima grinned at this, sitting up so that their faces were mere inches apart.

"Sit." Was all he said, and a look of surprise filtered once more onto the blonde's perfect features. His eyebrows twitched upwards, but he moved to straddle his lap, pressing his knees into the mattress on either side of him.

Kirishima ran his hands over Bakugo's shoulders, gently tracing circles, as he had before, moving over his back in slow even strokes, his fingernails just barely grazing his skin. The determined look in Bakugo's eyes wavered for a second, and he swallowed heavily, biting his lip as his face scrunched.

Kirishima grinned, continuing his slow, methodical movements with one hand, and moving the other to his face. Using his thumb to pull the blonde's bottom lip from between his teeth, he watched as the boy's expression quivered. Kirishima moved his hands down to trace lower on Bakugo's back and felt him squirm in his lap. Bakugo moved to cover his mouth, a hot blush painting his features as a whimper escaped his throat. The sound went straight to Kirishima's dick.

"Don't cover your mouth, Bakugo." He growled, thrusting upwards suddenly and causing another lewd noise to pop from his lips. He seemed to regret it immediately, squeezing his eyes shut at the sound. Kirishima leaned forwards, pressing one hand against Bakugo's lower back, and the other to his chest, playing with his nipple and massaging him gently as he lowered his lips to the other boy's throat. He hovered above him at first, teasingly breathing hot gusts of air against his sensitive skin, then finally moving to lick and nip at him.