Chapter 40 | End of the Decision

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that related to Doctor Who, everything own by the BBC. I just own my original character which is Mr. Sam Piper

A/N: Wow, just wow. Here we are at last, the end of the story. ALSO YOU GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST COMPLETE STORY! I FINISH THIS! AND NOT JUST LEFT IT IN THE DUST! AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

OH MY GOD!

I have no words for this, seriously. Just go on. This is gonna be a small finishing chapter and will gives a lot of hints for the sequel.

Sequel?

SEQUEL!?

Of course I will give this a sequel! Hello! I got a lot of plans for this story , but you have to wait for like a few months for the sequel because I am going through a lot right now and need to prepare for a lot of things.

Anyway! Enjoy this little story.

0o0

Travelling alone.

That what he seemed to good at now, and this would be his best decision in his entire life. The universe loved to takes those who are important to him, signaling the need for him to be alone yet he always ignored it, until now of course. Besides, travelling alone give him less pressure of showing off to his companion, travelling alone means he could be as reckless as he always be, traveling alone means he doesn't need to lose those he loves.

And this would be his final decision.

The Doctor stood there for a moment thinking about this in his brain, reviewing it every single seconds he stood there looking at the console. He looked around the room and found he was alone, just as he should be. Smiling a bitter smiled, he ran around the console, pressing button and adjusting to his next destination, and finally he holds the final lever and quickly pulling it down, making the TARDIS dematerialize, taking him to his next adventure.

"Allons-y!"

0o0

A golden hair woman, hiding away and staring at the Doctor who hesitated for a moment in front of the time machine. She saw the Time Lord finally entered the TARDIS, and something in her heart ache, she wanted to go and dragged him out from this mess; telling the universe to stop messing with him, shielding him from the truth. But she, of all people, knows that's not how it works; she can't even touch him and it hurts her so much that she can't. She felt like a ghost, and all she could do is to watch the Last Time Lord, traveling alone which he should never ever done. She sighed, and finally closing her eyes as she heard the sound of the TARDIS taking off, slowly opening her eyes; a tingle of gold lingered in her eyes. A lot needs to change, a lot she needs to alter, and a lot she needs to intervene.

A wolfish smiled came from her.

"A storm is coming."

0o0

HELLO!

And that's all folks.

What's that last thing? Oh, it's nothing and not important so please don't focus on that, and please don't think of anything about someone special coming back and it would easy for everything coming to normal and loving again, please don't. Because everything will get a bit harder for them.

Everything won't ever be the same.

Thank you to each and every person who read, reviewed, alerted or favorite this story. I honestly could not have done this without you guys.

However, the updates won't start until AFTER I'm ready. Sorry, but I do need a break.

Anyway, thank you once again for being with me on this journey. I absolutely love you all.