Chapter 31 | Mr. Smith Physic Class

Disclaimer: I do not own any property of Doctor Who, everything else belongs to the BBC. Everything with the exception of my OC.

A/N: Enough with the angst, let us all continue through the timeline, yeah. But before that; did you watch the new episode of Doctor Who? I did and it's not that bad for a premiere episode. Although, I fell in love with Jodie's portrayal of the Doctor already; and of course I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. Why can't I have a vortex manipulator or a TARDIS so I can skip through. Anyway, about this story; it's school reunion with a bit of a twist.

A lot of twist. Anyway, onto the story!

0o0

Torture. One and only word to describe today is torture. School day hasn't had been fun for little Sam Piper since the day he started. It's been five months since his adventure with the Doctor, and many things hasn't changed much in his life; his aunt still hated him, his uncle still ignored him, and his cousins still loves torturing him and it got a bit worse since then. The only time they didn't bother him much was when he's in school, acting as they are perfect angel, but of course they won't be his cousin if their goal wasn't to make his life miserable, because they bother him with a whole gang who loves chases him.

In a minute, he arrived just in time with his cousins outside the old brown building. He wobbled slightly when one of his cousins pushed him back inside the car, he sighed and straighten his uniform then walked inside the building and straight to his locker, taking some books for his morning class.

Walking towards his locker, he spotted a group of the Beagle's boys, a triplet's that was feared by the whole school, cornering Lex Grace a blond small boy, threatening him about some homework right beside his locker, as if this is one point for him being trouble magnet. He muttered lowly, on how this was not his business and just walk away, and started to walked towards them, trying his best not to looked at them. Not to intervene with any of them, just trying to get his book.

"Come on, Lexi! You know how hungry I am, your mum should give some lunch money," Max Beagle, the oldest triplets said. He smiled wickedly at the small boy as he whispered to him. "You know what will happen."

"B-But, I-I don't have it, I swear!" Lex stuttered. He looked like in the verge of crying.

"Don't lie to us," Mag seethed. He slammed his hand, scaring the boy in the process.

Lex trembled in fear as he put his hand up. A soft sob come out from him, making the boys more amused.

Grabbing the locker door, he took a deep breath and going to regret what he was going to do next; it'll probably cost him a detention, a black eye, or, a whole month of working on their homework for some sick payment. He rattled the door slightly, taking their attention to him as he finally pulled the locker door roughly and accidently slammed the locker door to Mag who was standing beside his locker with a hard force that knocked the boy backwards, holding his face.

"What the bloody hell!" Mag barked at him. He quickly grabbed the boy and slammed him to his locker roughly.

"Sorry," Sam said, holding his hands up. His eyes wondered to Lex that only stood there looking at him. "I'm sorry, really am. I don't mean to hit you."

He saw Lex stared at him, nodded mildly then run away from them as fast as his legs can. The Beagle's boy ignored him as they were now focused on Sam, evidently his distraction is working, but probably not to his side. He can only keep a neutral fear face, and trying his best not to look as if he was planning to hit him.

"You bloody did that on purpose, didn't you?" Max told him. He looked at him, threatening. "You'll pay for that."

He frowned. "For accidently opened my locker door, but it was an accident. You lot should've know how hard our locker door sometimes."