Chapter 6 | Would You Like to Travel with Some Old Battered Time Lord?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my OC's Sam Piper who is the descendant of Pied Piper. (Lol JK)

A/N: Now, this is also went all out because I wanna finished this intro and go on with the story. Also! This is a bit different and I did mention how this story would be a mix between episodes, well not just episodes because there would also be from Audio's and Novel's, etc. It's really up to me how I want to create the Time Line for this.

Anyway! Onward to the story.

0o0

It happened so fast. They were laughing, cheering, and grinning happily when looking up at the Sycorax spaceship flying away from the Earth surface, until a green big light hit it straight to the ship and destroyed it to pieces, surprising both Sam and the Doctor. The next thing he knows; the Doctor were angry to the prime minister but her response was to only challenge the Time Lord which in his opinion, wasn't the best move. Sam might only know the alien for a few days of him being in a come inside his house, but he knows there's something about him that made him afraid, there's some kind of storm inside his eyes when he ordered the Sycorax leader to stand down.

Sam looked on sadly as the Doctor whispered something in Alex's ear, causing Harriet Jones to panic. He truly liked the older woman, and he wished that she hadn't made such a huge mistake in blowing up the Sycorax spaceship as it retreated. He had thought that maybe the Time Lord was being a little harsh in threatening to bring down Harriet's entire government, but then he remembered the thousands of lives on that craft. The Sycorax's might threaten the Earth, but they had been leaving. They hadn't been a threat any longer. So he remained silent as Alex walked away with Harriet Jones following, still anxious.

"Did you need to do what?" Sam asked him quietly. "With Harriet, just now?"

"Earth is dangerous," the Doctor told him. His face darkened as he turned to face the sky. "Future exploration notwithstanding, this planet first alien interaction is rough, and not all of it is because you were invaded. Your planet is a threat to peaceful species, as well. I'm sorry, very sorry that Harriet is a part of that reason, but she causes this on herself. She needed to be shut down before she took it further, because she would have," He finished, his eyes sad. "It's a shame. She is a truly lovely person."

Sam kept himself from replying as the two of the walked back to the house and see the blue telephone's box still was back in front of the yard. He looked at the house and how the door was breaking down and the window shattered into a million pieces. Groaning, he got inside with the Doctor following him along. Looking around, and checking the house, he was glad that no one got inside and stole anything, everything was still intact and it probably because they were all focusing on the alien invasion.

"I can help you fix all this stuff," the Doctor piped up. He saw the boy looked back at him with a confused look.

"How?"

He smiled. "With a bit jiggery and pokery."

"Is that even a word, jiggery pokery?" Sam asked, amused.

"Yeah, I came first in jiggery pokery. What about you?" he joked.

"Nah," Sam replied with a grin. "Can't even pass mumbo-jumbo."

The Time Lord smiled and suddenly fallen as it now replaced with the looked of haunted and guilt through his face, for a moment he remembered his yellow and pink human, his lovely companion on their first day trip, he took her on the day the earth burned, wanted to see what is her reaction seeing her world burn. But after all of that, she still stayed with him, even offer him some company when he told her about how his planet burned.