Chapter 37 | Let the Lesson Begin

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has connection to Doctor Who, except for the original character. I tried to steal those rights from the BBC but then it ended with me being sued. So yeah.

A/N: For once in my life, I am know sounds like the Tenth Doctor. Because I said sorry a lot; no really I am sorry for updating this chapter a bit late and long. Of course I have a good reason, I'm in my final uni and I might need focus in a lot of uni thing that I seems to ignored and now it's bitting myself in my biggest muscle. This of course does not mean I would stop writing, I've got a lot to planned out that I would not stopping this story. Although being a bit slow in update probably would...

Again, I am really sorry. And I do hope you people still would enjoy this story as far as I am writing it.

Also! Is it too late for saying happy new year now, because I forgot. So, happy new year? I bet you're going to have a really great year!

Thank you for your patience.

Onto the story!

0o0

Morning came, and with the miracle of Mickey Smith all of the sudden Sam Piper were ready with his uniform and school's book. He asked him how he did it but he just said it was the speciality of being a special agent but the Doctor of course piped in and said that such thing doesn't exist making both of them glaring at each other while Sarah Jane only shook her head preparing breakfast.

In the end, Sarah Jane drove them back to school, and they were just in time as the bell rang. Students who were just arrived, hurried towards the school building. The Doctor looking at the building menacingly, didn't know what's going to happened next after their little adventures last night, finally he turned towards them getting ready for whatever going to happened next inside the school.

"Sarah Jane and Sam, you go to the Maths room. Crack open those computers, I need to see the hardware inside and try to avoided the teachers or staff," the Doctor ordered. He pulled his sonic screwdriver from his jacket pocket, "Here, you might need this." He handed it to Sarah Jane who was on his right as he turned to Sam. "Mickey, tell your team to try and evacuate the teachers, staff, and student as fast as many as possible and try be stealth about it, don't let the others know we don't want to raise any suspicion. Besides, I have a feeling they don't keep them just to be kind." He finished.

Mickey nodded, and hurried inside the school with phone in his hand.

"What about K-9?" Sam asked. He pointed at the metal dog sitting in the front sit.

"K-9 going to be here for a while, guarding the situation, be our back up" the Doctor replied. "Besides, we can't bring it inside it would cost people to be suspicious, isn't that right K-9?"

"Affirmative."

"What're you going to do?" Sarah Jane asked him.

"It's time I had a word with Mr. Finch." He answered darkly.

0o0

Mr. Finch doing his usual daily routine with the sense of excitement, knowing there is a Time Lord here would proceed his plan faster than he would have expected. He felt eyes on him and looked up, his gazes landed on the Time Lord that had infiltrated his school. Their gazes clashed, and Finches eyes hardened before turned into a small smirk as he turned his gaze away, proceed on walking to a quite private place, clearly expecting the Time Lord to followed him.

The Doctor stared coldly after the disguised Krillitane for a moment, clearly unfazed on his challenging glared as he continued on his way before he carried on up the staircase. He opened the door to the swimming pool and stepped inside immediately, seeing Mr. Finch standing on the opposite end of the pool; smirking towards him.