Chapter 34 | Living Bat Teacher

Disclaimer: I do not own any of Doctor Who property in the exception of my own original character, everything else belong to the BBC.

A/N: We finally meet with Sarah Jane Smith properly. Sorry if this a bit mess and took a bit longer , as I tried to jumble around because how different the atmosphere now considering we won't have Rose in this story. So I sort of need to take her out of the picture and replaced a few of her dialogue and gave it to Mickey Smith.

He's a UNIT agent now, how cool is that? Yeah, I made him a UNIT Agent. Of course in the canon he was Torchwood but the whole parallel world didn't happen, or not yet happened? I don't know, I am confuse.

Anyway!

Proceed to the story!

0o0

Later at night, Sam finished his homework quickly, well half of his homework that was given to him. He sorts of missed a bit of English and Geography, but he did finish his maths and physics, so that's count at finishing your school work. Rushing through his backpack, he looked at the watch and it was 6:20 PM, ten more minutes for their time of meeting. In a moment, he stood silence in his room, trying to listened who was at home at the time, so he could plan to sneak out at of his house without they know that he was currently at home.

He can only listen of his uncle heavy shoes, and his twin cousins bickering on who's turn was it to played the house computer. There was no screaming of them being behave or screeching his name, that would surprisingly only come out from his aunt, and that was great, because if he wanted to sneak out from the house, he needs to make sure she hasn't come home from her little book club gathering. Nodding, he grabbed opened his cupboard and grabbed a huge green coat and pocketing his inhaler as he quietly rushed out from the door and closing the door quietly.

Outside, he quickly catches the bus which would stopped near his school and waited for thirty minutes as he finally arrived on time in front of his school. There, he felt a bit awkward to see the school at night time, now knowing why some of the students calling it prison sometimes. Stepping inside the school yard, he saw the Doctor was standing with the familiar face he known for a few months.

"Mr. Smith?"

As soon as he heard his voiced, he turned around and frowned. "Piper, what are you doing here at night?"

"I- It's uh-"

"I invited him Mickey," the Doctor told him. He turned to him. "He offer his help to investigate his school, which I accepted of course."

"What?" Mickey fumed. "How can you just accepted his offer to help?"

"To be honest," the Doctor tugged his ear awkwardly. "I know Sam for quite a time, we sort of travelled together." He told him, as Mickey gave him a knowing looked. "Don't give me that looked, we need the help we can get and Sam was offering."

"Doesn't mean you have to accept his offer." Mickey retorted. He clearly disagrees with this. "He's a student here Doctor, and we're not here to have fun and giggles, this is dangerous. Besides, we have enough people to investigate, my team could-"

"I do not trust your team as I trust Sam," the Doctor cut in, clearly had enough with him. "Don't get me wrong, your team must be professional, and beside you they only know me for some UNIT file, clearly why you're the only one here is a proof why I am right. You also seem don't trust them enough to even investigate with them." He stated firmly, then turned his attention to Sam. "Besides, Sam is capable enough to investigate, he's clever and know the school better than us."