Chapter 10 | The Woman in White Mask

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except Sam Piper, other Doctor Who belongs to BBC.

A/N: Well, it's already Chapter 10. This should be fun. I sort of write this in a bit of a hurry, so there's probably a lot of mistake here.

0o0

The air cannon activated, sending them faster down a long tube. Sam yelled in a mix of fear and adrenaline-induced excitement. It was too dark to see much, but the Doctor caught flashes of low red lights as Sam barely had time to glance down as the two of them fell through the hole, sliding down into the Below. A smell hit his nose and he grimaced, suddenly having a thought of what was waiting for them.

The tunnel stopped and they fell onto a fairly soft, but stinky and a pile of something soft and disgusting. Sam looked at his hand and grimaced, as he plummeted out of the tube, into a disgusting of wet, and smelly slime waste. He had to force the bile in his throat down when he smells the place. Sam groaned, standing up and wincing at his wet jim-jams. He looked down, eyes wide as he now remembered he was still in his jim-jams, well at least it wasn't his good shirt, although there's a possibility of him burning these particular jim-jams.

"Hello! Alright?" the Doctor gleefully, already standing though he was covered in yuck. He started scanning with his screwdriver. "High speed air cannon. Lousy way to travel!"

"You're telling me," Sam moaned in disgust as he looked around. "Where are we?"

"Six hundred feet down, twenty miles laterally, put us at the heart of the ship. I'd say." He inhaled deeply. "Lancashire. What's this then, a cave? Can't be a cave. Looks like a cave."

"Just say it. We're in a dump!" Sam told him. "And it's minging!" He added, throwing a piece of trash at him.

"Yes, but only food refuse," the Doctor replied, un-phased. He sniffed again. "Organic, coming from feeder tubes all over the ship."

Sam slipped in the muck. "The floor's all squidgy, like a water bed."

The Doctor nodded distractedly. "But feeding what, though?"

"I'm sorry, did you say feeding?"

The Doctor opened his mouth to speak a replied when a deep groan echoed around them. It was too loud and shook the whole room. Their eyes widened and held back a sigh as the Doctor eyes grow wide as he realized where they were.

"Oh. Er," the Doctor trailed off a bit nervously in somewhat panicked voice. "We're in a mouth."

"A mouth?"

"Yeah, a mouth," the Doctor told him. He looked around as his excitement clearly getting the better of him. "So it's not a floor, but it's a tongue."

"This is a mouth," Sam stated, starting to wander away. "I'm in a mouth. I'm wearing one of my best jim-jams, and I am inside a mouth."

"Yes. Yes, but on the plus side, it's very roomy." the Doctor said spreading his arms wide.

"Not a plus side," Sam pointed out. "Because that just means this thing has to be huge!"

"How big is this beastie? It's gorgeous!" the Doctor proclaimed, taking out his sonic again. "His childlike excitement showed through as he examined their surroundings. "Blimey! If this is just the mouth, I'd love to see the stomach!"

Another large groan came from down in the creature's throat. The two of them froze in place again. "Although, right now probably a bad idea." he added.

"Doctor, how do we get out?" Sam demanded.

"Okay," the Doctor began slowly as he squelched about and pointed his sonic around, "It's being fed through surgically implanted feeder tubes, so the normal entrance is," He stopped as he walked over to where his sonic had taken him and Sam's face fell as he saw what he'd seen. He murmured. "Close for business."