"Are you okay, Angel ?"

         Jin asked you this since you were being unresponsive for a few minutes. You were fiddling with your fingers and he grew concerned. He thought that you were panicking by being in a small space.

            In fact, you were panicking for being in a closet with your long-time crush, the Kim Seokjin. The guy with the broad shoulders, who told cheesy jokes to you in class to make you relax. The guy who hugged your soft figure when you felt that everything around you was a bit much.

       He was also the person who made your heart flutter at his presence. He kissed your cherubic cheeks, he rubbed your soft thick thighs whenever you cuddled. He napped on your big soft belly when he felt tired. He kissed your chubby hand whenever he had to go back to his place after spending time with you.

             He was such a great person, an amazing friend, how did it turn to this ? When did you start getting feelings for him ? When did you love him ?

           "I am okay baby, I am fine, just thinking ", you replied to his question.

             Shakily exhaling, you smiled. Jin also smiled back from how adorable you looked. Your big cheeks were all up from the soft expression and he felt his heart beat even more faster in your presence.

               He moved closer to your plump form and gently caressed your chubby cheeks, giving you a sweet smile.

        "It's okay doll, just breathe okay ?"

         You nodded and pressed your soft form against his chest. Out of reflex Jin wrapped his strong arms around your cushiony figure and leaned down to press his plump lips against your head.

             Jin gently moved his long fingers along your voluptuous figure, sighing in relief. He was praying to the all the Gods that he knew that you wouldn't be hearing his heart beating against his rib cage at the moment in your angelic presence.

             Your chubby hands were wrapped around his slimmer waist and you sighed in relief. Your big cheeks were flushed from the contact and you snuggled against his toned chest.

             Jin was entranced and enchanted by your beauty both inside and out. Your angelic voice, your twinkling eyes, your soft round hands, your breathtaking smile, your loud laughs, your excitement, your never ending curiosity and your confidence.

      Jin was absolutely obsessed with kissing your round cheeks whenever he could to make you giggle or fluster or laugh. He tickled your soft squishy body to elate your mood. He cooked for you when you had a terrible day. You were always there for him when he wanted a shoulder to cry on or when he wanted to vent.

      Whenever he sees something pretty, like a rainbow or a rose, or a sunset, it reminds him of you.

            And your body.

           Oh. My. God.

       Jin would be lying if he said that he didn't have any dreams of you or if he tried to prove that he didn't fantasize about you. The number of times he had tried not to think about his not so PG scenarios, his mind had conjured him into thinking......

     He could worship your soft round figure forever.  

              But he never let that get to you, he never ever made you feel unsafe with him.

          "I feel like I need something sweet at the moment", Jin softly sighed.

           Feeling a rush of confidence coursing through your body, you opened up your mouth to speak.