Chapter 39

Ngayon ang flight ni Aileen ay Kit papuntang Boston.

Aileen already said to her mother that she'll bring Kit with her and her mother could never been more happy, because finally, Aileen found someone, and she didn't chase him, they met each other.

"Are you ready to leave everything behind, Aileen?" tanong ni Kit sakanya.

"I could never be more ready," sagot ni Aileen.

Andito ngayon sila sa tamabayan ng 10 Thorns, hoping na nandito sila.

"Aileen?" tanong ni Collin pag bukas ng pinto.

"Collin!" Aileen exclaimed and hugged Collin.

"Kit,"

"Collin, listen, di ako pumunta dito para makipagaway, I'm just accompanying her," ani Kit ay pinapasok na sila.

Mabuti nalang andito lahat, at isa isang nagpaalam si Aileen sakanila.

She wants to leave with Kit with a light weighted heart, a heart filled with nothing but contentment.

"Uhm.. asan si Chase?" tanong ni Aileen.

"Andun sakanila pero sakto dating mo kasi on the way na siya, hintayin niyo nalang," ani Mark.

"Sige, eh si.... Hart? Parang di ko siya nakita ah?" ani Aileen.

"Oh, he left already, like 2 days ago," ani Hermes.

"Huh? Ganun ba... Sige..." ani Aileen na pababa ang tono.

"Oh, andito na si Chase!" sigaw ni Yam.

They all looked at the door.

It was Chase.

"Aileen? What are you doing here?," tanong agad ni Chase.

"I came here... to say goodbye, I'm going to Boston with Kit already, at gusto ko bago pa man ako pumunta, I want to say goodbye properly to all of you, so, goodbye," ani Aileen na may ngiti sa labi.

They talked briefly and Chase is happy, at least Aileen found a person who'll accept her flaws and not misunderstand her for it.

A person who'll accept her wholeheartedly. Rare.

Aileen can't help but shed a tear, after all the things they've been through because of her, all of these were let out by Aileen, and he listened properly.

Before leaving, Aileen hugged Chase tightly.

She can't help it, minahal din naman niya si Chase, minahal ng sobra. But now she's letting him go, but not because she was forced to, but because she chose to do it. And she's happy that she did.

——