Chapter 13

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY thank you and happy reading!

——

I'm not saying she's lying to me pero what? I thought she was with Devon? isip ni Chase

He tried calling her again.

Fck! Still no answer and it's his 11th call, where the hell is she?

"Bro you better calm down, maybe she had an errand to run or something," ani Mark

"To hell with that! Wala akong pake I just want her to answer my damned calls!" tinapon ni Chase ang cellphone niya dulot ng pagkainis.

"Bud hindi mo siya pagmamayari she may be your girlfriend but bro, she is not your property she can do whatever she wants and pleases let her be," ani Mark ulit. Chase slowly looked at him with anger visible in his eyes.

"Don't fvcking tell me what to do Buena!" he roared.

Bago pa makasagot si Mark ay pinigilan na siya ni Bolt. "Wag mo nang patulan Mark," ani Bolt.

Tumango naman si Mark tsaka umakyat.

I don't care anymore, where the hell is she??

"Alam ko na, kumalma ka nalang at kami na ang hahanap sakanya, samahan mo ako Collin," hila ni Yam kay Collin

Collin didn't have any choice but to drive,

He knows what's up but he doesn't want to accuse his friend and end up being false that may grow into a problem.

"Bro, wait, slow down," nagulat naman si Collin kaya pinahina niya agad ang pagtakbo.

"Sht, dude, s-si Ara at Hart ba yan?" gulat na tanong ni Yam.

He saw Hart's love interest even just a few centimeters of her face but it definitely wasn't Ara, was it all a set up? Nakakagago.

"Tangna, bro, we need to contact Ch—"

"No," pigil ni Collin kay Yam.

"Can't you see the consequences? If we tell them na nakita natin si Hart and Ara together, it will grow into a fight, at baka madamay pa tayo," he explains.

"Collin, wala nang oras para dyan? You're really thinking about that? We need-"

"You just think you need to but you don't, lets keep this to ourselves first, maybe we are thinking wrong. Let time pass by first, and see what happens," dahil sa sinabi ni Collin napigilan at sandali napaisip si Yam na pagkatapos ay sumangayon na rin sa sinabi ng binata.

Hart is going to receive one hell of a beating when we meet, Collin thinks, how dare his bestfriend do such thing? The feeling of betrayal is ascending. It can drive people mad to be honest.

Nakabalik na ang dalawa sa tambayan, binglang bumungad sakanila ang nagaalalang si Chase.

"So??? Nakita niyo ba???" tanong sakanila.

Yam was obviously nervous pero si Collin na ang sumagot.

"Unfortunately, no," he said quickly.