Chapter 32

MAY PASABOG PA AKO :P

——

Ngayon na ang araw.

Their graduation.

It's still morning and the event will be later afternoon pero kanya-kanya na ang mga paghahanda.

Ara is having a very wonderful morning that started out with having breakfast kasama ng kanyang kambal at ama.

After that, Ara is waiting for her makeup artist that Devon forced her to have dahil anito kailangan niyang mas gumanda sa espesyal na araw na ito.

Yra left after breakfast kasi aasikasuhin niya pa ang yumao niyang tita.

Ang 10 Thorns naman ay naghahanda na rin.

Pero they still can't contact Hart.

Bolt used his connections already pero still no sign of Hart.

Kung ayaw magpakita huwag pilitin. But they trust him, he'll show up later.

——

"Kuya! Congratulations nga pala," ani Brie.

"Silly, di ko pa nga nakuha yung diploma ko, congrats agad?,"

"Kukunin mo rin naman mamaya so it's basically the same thing," Brie answers.

"Oo na," Chase gives up and ruins Brie's hair.

Something he loves to do that Brie hates.

"Anak, why didn't you tell us that it's your graduation today?," anang Ama.

"I don't want you to show up naman later so why bother?,"

Bumuntong hininga nalang ang ama sa sinabi ng anak.

"Even if you want me there or not, I'll go,"

"Suit yourself then," there was a hint of sarcasm in Chase's voice.

"C-congrats, Chase.." malumanay na pagbati sakanya ni Brianna.

Chase just gave her an uninterested look and continued to fix his things, ignoring Brianna.

Chase receives a text and he immediately looks at it.

From: Aileen

Hey! Today's your graduation! I think I can't go so I'm just going to greet you, congrats!

Even after everything, he decided to stick with Aileen kasi wala namang daw mawawala. Wala nang mawawala sakanya.

He still hasn't talked to Ara. Nothing.

But maybe today they'll have a chance to talk.

——

Yra decided that she won't go to the graduation ceremony of her sister because she was shy. And Ara completely understand that and just let her be.

Ngayon kasama niya lang si Jackson at ang kanyang ama sa sasakyan.

"Nga pala, Ara, where's Chase?," Ara slightly panicked at what her father said but then she answered it honestly.