Chapter 9- Percy vs soul reaper/ Ryker vs Chaos

Percy 

Percy was just in time, disbanding the death blast his father sent at everyone he loved, his anger reached heightened levels as the dust cleared, father and son glared at each other as if no one else existed in world. Ryker shouted something from the back as the sound of weapons and armor being shifted and battle cries being shouted as the armies charged at each other. 

Percy still had his full wings extended and at this point so did Chaos at this point as they hovered twenty feet in the air at this point still cold lock staring at each other, Percy however was first to break silence. 

"Everything you've done..killing mother, banishing uncle, your own brother, Annabeth, Thalia, Rykers parents...all the millions of people in New York that just had their lives taken from them....even conditioning me to one day either harvest me or have me as your right hand so you could completely harness the Void and Light?" Percy seethed up.

Chaos groaned as if this was the teenage rebellion years, "Oh grow up, you have no idea what its like being the master creator but always being second best to some damn darkness and light, everything I did was for us...and you are ungrateful and have no sense of what is most important." 

Percy stifled a laugh and gripped his fists a little tighter, "You're wrong, father...you're not second best. Compared to me you're third rate." Chaos opened his mouth to reply but cutting him off right between him and Percy was a lightning bold as dark as the void, a black cloud with a voice that resonated to the core of the earth "you've armed yourself...now allow us to give our champion a chance." Percy and his father both knew what presence that was, the black cloud that sat between them materialized a sheathed blade, a very familiar sheathed blade. 

Hilt made of bone with the brightest silver grasping a red orb, the sheathe speckled with stars and more silver,

Soul Reaper.

Realizing what it was right away both Chaos and Percy flew toward the blade, the rightful owner trying to grasp it while the cruel thief tried to take it away again, except this time Percy got to it first, taking hold of the blades handle as a portal opened up just as he did and swallowed him whole.

Ryker

Ryker was charging up to Percy with the army steeling their nerves back and following a bit further back behind, He saw the blade appear and both father and son gun for it, one reaching for the sheathe the other reaching for the handle.

Ryker wasn't too far behind now as Percy took hold of the handle and for the first time in a long time felt a great surge of hope course through him.....then Percy disappeared again. 

In front of him with White Reaper ready was his father already slashing at where Percy was and now Ryker is, "Oh shit FUCK YOU PERCY!" making an X of his sword catching Chaos blade and feeling his power and rage force itself against Rykers whole body, "I'll slaughter every one of you and your piss poor blooded kind before he returns and then kill him myself." 

James grit his teeth, and dug his feet in and pressed with all his might, in the side of his vision the two armies just about to meet, the huntresses together as a blur of silver with other colors of orange and purple mixed together, "You're gonna have to fight a little harder then." Ryker screamed, pushing back as an anomaly occurred right between Chaos and James exploding sending both the attacker and defender back with their armies, Ryker felt as if something was fueled into his body and exerted in the same instance.

lifting up his head again seeing that he landed next to the huntress girl he had to help save from Chaos, and seeing him across the battlefield getting back to his feet slight confusion on his face that turned into seething anger as he blinked right above the two of them sword ready, "You will die for even insulting me like that worthless assassin!" Ryker pushed Thalia out of the way and went in for a counter attack, a surge of energy went from what felt like Thalia into Ryker and into his counter attack blasting Chaos back in surprise with a lightning blast.