chapter 8- Percy meets the void/ new world Chaos

Percy

Percy flew faster than any human made creation than before, flying through entire solar systems at the blink of an eye, he felt lost but hoped anyway that he was flying in the right direction, He would have hoped that some past memories would have come up to give him help on his direction back but alas he kept pushing as fast he could no matter what. 

Percy had a growing ugly feeling, that something shifted in the universe but also that he was approaching something, his senses weren't going haywire so it wasn't a threat, but he kept flying anyway, except this time around he got his answer sooner than later.

He stood on the edge of a solar system, usually after a solar system there were more planets and stars and such but before him in space was nothing. no lights, nothing, the edge of the universe, only it seemed to be alive, seemed to be ancient, but weird of all...it seemed the most familiar thing out of everything he's seen in space so far. 

"Hello, son of the creator, it has been a while since you have spoken to us." the voice spoke or...rather resonated from the void and shook the fabric of space, as if a giant leviathan or snake was on surround sound megaphone. "Who are you?" Percy asked a little defensively, Percy also picked up that it said 'son of the creator' almost in a mocking manner. 

"We, are the void, it seems you have lost your own memories still, how amusing." although it didn't seem like much emotion came from this thing, "Are you on the side of my fathers?" Percy asked right away, "No, the void and the light do not side with the squalls of the people on planets, we have no opinion, we are the void." 

"Yeah you said that already..." Percy said biting his thumb, "Why does something seem familiar about you?" he figured was a good question to ask considering whatever this thing was seemed more ancient than he and his father, but...he felt no power from it, something about this entity seemed different than the usual run of the mill Percy has encountered. "We should be familiar to you, you used to wield our Representative."

"Soul Reaper....that sword came from you?" 

"We are Soul Reaper, we are the void."

Percy was starting to get aggravated. "Are you more powerful than me and my father?" he asked real bluntly.

"Power? you speak of such a thing as if its a level to obtain, power to the void and the light are just things we are, and things we always will be." 

Percy was silent for a second after that, "I don't get it. What are you?"

"You and your father are the balancing point in an otherwise chaotic equation, your life line is the only one out of trillions and trillions who have been able to harness the power of the void and of the light and therefor have been given the most amount of power and control of creation. The line between Ying and Yang is your bloodline, and you and your father are the most powerful of your predecessors because you are the only ones to wield physical aspects of the ying and yang." It replied.

"You didn't answer my question." Percy said but still absorbing what the void was saying.

"We, are the void, We consume million of galaxies in a second while the  light spits out the equal amount in same amount of time." 

"So you are above my father...I'm still not understanding." then it clicked with Percy, "You are power...as is the light, you exist without existing, you live without living, an omnipresence, you always were, you have no beginning, nor do you have an end."  Percy finally understood what he was talking to. "So who's side are you on?"

"We have no side, your father plans to melt down both blades and try to harness both parts of the universe and set everything back into chaos, back into that equation, you want peace. We do not care about either, at the end of it all....we will always exist no matter what." Percy started to hyperventilate a bit, "If i take hold of Soul Reaper, can I beat my father?" the Void was quiet for  a second, "Not if it consumes you, or if it turns you into your father." Percy sneered not knowing what it  meant by that.