Chapter 3-family reunion/ Leo's mad sketch adventure

(AN--- strap in this is gonna be a long one)

Percy

Chaos, came down from the throne, his appearance different from the last they saw of him, his hair was as long as Percy's and looked like outer space, his eyes were constantly changing colors.

He grew in power.

Or at least that's what Percy assumed.

He ushered away the commander, "Thank you Frederick, you will be rewarded later." he said not taking his eyes off of Percy.

He got the vibe that his father did genuinely care for him, not for all the right reasons though probably. "You sure you want to be alone with him?" Frederick asked. Chaos nodded and he glanced at Percy and left.

"Hello,  my son....it has been quite some time since we've had some time to really talk." Chaos extended out his hand and Percy brushed it away and pushed his father back, "You really expect me to kiss your hand and hug you after our last encounter? AFTER YOU RAN A BLADE THROUGH THE LOVE OF  MY LIFE!" Chaos sighed and took a step back, probably expecting Percy to be pissed.

"No, I guess not, although so far its going better than I can imagine....would you like to know why I brought you here?" 

"To kill me?" Percy asked.

His father laughed at this and gestured Percy to walk with him to an empty corner of his throne room, "I'll be straight with you Percy, I came in hopes of you joining me, that's the short version, the long one is to tell you a little history of me, you..you're real mother..and even that." He said with an odd distaste, and pointed over to a sheathed sword that stood up behind a cylinder force field.

If the sheath was any appetizer to how the actual sword  was, it must've been beautiful, the black sheath that were speckled with what Percy assumed with stars had the brightest silver engraved in the tip, front, and middle of the sheath. The handle of the sword was something else, a worn brown handle with a hilt made of bone, the butt of a sword had more silver metal that clasped around a small glowing red orb. 

Percy's head grew fuzzy for just a second, "Soul Reaper." he blurted. It was Percy's ancient cursed blade, 'sword of one honorable ruler' were the words that Percy remembered Artemis saying to him. Chaos nodded in confirmation, "Yes, that was your sword, and mine its brother, White Reaper." he said shifting the sheathed sword at his hip, it looked identical only reversed, a white sheath with gold instead of silver, but what caught Percy's eye was his fathers weird discomfort or maybe even fear talking or even looking at Soul Reaper. He said 'and even that' as if he didn't want to mention its name.

"Come." Chaos said, and they continued to walk to the corner of the throne room where his father waved his hand and a giant portal opened up into space, and past the portal formed red marble tile that seem to come out of nowhere.

They both walked through and there was no 0 gravity, must've been his fathers work, however  Percy was in shock, what stood before him was a different solar  system, planets bigger than earth with more suns and moons and of different colors. "Our powers are...pretty much infinite my son, could open a portal anywhere, or even something more, something as in creating something from nothing."

"Like what? food or something?" Percy asked

Chaos laughed, "bigger, how about a moon?" he turned to an empty portion of space and formed his arms in a circle and rotated them, and just as he did as if the fabric of space bent and rotated with his arms, a moon was created out of no where as it rotated to its original position.