His phone is obviously passcode locked, but he has his message preview function turned on. Its contact name saved as Bex, whom I know now must be Becca, is sending him a couple of photos of herself in different bikinis at 3AM in the night asking for his opinions. I don't know what kind of friends does that, but I also don't know what their relationship is. Had I known that they are anything more than just friends, I'd have gladly stopped this sex thing between us.

Not wanting to pry anymore and get jealous for no damn reason, I get up from bed and head to open my door, his phone in hand. The lights are all off outside now, only a small orange light still on at the open kitchen downstairs. Giggles can be heard from Wayne's bedroom two doors down from me and I shudder, not wanting to hear them do the deed. Zac and Carson must've returned to their room too so I don't plan to just knock on it for a phone. I walk down the stairs and leave the phone on the coffee table, seeing as it'll be perfect for him to explain he forgot his phone in the living room instead of mine.

———

Today, I wake up feeling particularly energized. Perhaps due to cooping myself up in the house for the past few days, I'm especially looking forward to head to class today despite my 8AM lessons.

After lunch with the girls, which by the way included a ton of gossip, I determinedly walk to a familiar matte black R8 and lean against the hood, waiting for its owner to appear. Not wanting to look suspicious, I also shifted my MINI to the lot next to his so if anyone questions, I can easily come up with an excuse.

Zac seems shocked to see me at his car when he emerge after his class. He looks handsome as usual in his beige sweater and black jeans. His glasses are still on and he looks incredibly adorable in that, making me want to jump his bones right here, right now.

It's a first for me that I make the first move with him. It has always been him approaching me, touching me first but today, I look at him from afar and I know I have to suck his dick. God, I always am so horny once my period ends. It had ended just yesterday and today my hormones are already driving me insane.

"What a pleasant surprise." Zac says as he passes by me, not coming close to me at all. He's getting used to the no PDA rule I set up yet here I am, being slightly upset that he no longer even tries to sneak a kiss.

"Can I?" I gesture to his passenger door, wanting to get in. I don't even know whether he already made plans. But I couldn't care less.

He unlocks the car from his remote key and smiles at me, making my hands clench because I wanted to reach over the roof and grab him. I swiftly plop down in the seat, waiting for him to take his own sweet time and sit his ass down.

"You look like you want something from me." He says with a smirk plastered on his face. As soon as he starts the car up, I leap over to the driver's side and straddle him. His brown orbs widen at my boldness and seems unsure of what to do.

But I don't let him ask me. I smash my lips against his, kissing him fiercely to let him know of my intentions. He probably guessed it right as his hands start to wander my body up and down, not caring if anyone could see us from the outside.

I begin to kiss his jaw, his ear and his neck. Sucking on it lightly, I hear him let out a low groan and I know I'm succeeding in what I plan to do. I didn't want to just tell him 'my period is over, fuck me.' So instead, I choose to be pro-active and just take what I want for the first time.

"People can see us, baby." He reminds me. I continue to touch him all over, my hand slipping under his sweater to feel his bare chest.

His hands come up to stop mine from feeling him anymore and pushes me back into my seat. I pout, and he quickly leans over to fix my seatbelt before doing his own. Neither of us says a word as he drive. I didn't even ask where we are going, although I sort of guess it's going to be his house since Wayne's house is always off-limits except for Mondays.