Chapter 32

"Well it's surely a change, do they know we're vampires?" he asked.

"Um, no I haven't gotten their yet," I told him.

"What are they gonna say when the find out you wanna be one Elena?" he asked me.

"I don't know!" I said started to cry.

"I didn't think it through! But I'm not gonna give up on them!" I yelled through tears.

"C'mere," Damon said and cradled me in his arms.

"I didn't mean it that way, I'm glad their here," he said and kissed my forehead.

"And we'll all help as much as we can," Stefan said.

"Yeah, they can stay with Bonnie and I because you guys don't really have room," Jeremy said.

"Oh and since we're here we have an announcement! I'm pregnant!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you too!" I said and got up and hugged her.

"I'm here if you have any questions," I told her.

"Thanks Elena," she said. Then I hugged Jeremy.

"Congrats little bro! You'll make an amazing dad, I'm sure of it," I told him.

"Thanks Elena, you're children are pretty amazing, I hope mine are just like yours," he told me. Then I went back to Damon. Then Spencer started to cry and it was her feeding time, so I feed her, and while I was feeding her, Ryan started to cry, so Damon grabbed him and changed his diaper before putting him back to sleep.

Once I burped Spencer, I decided it was time to go.

"Damon, I'm ready to go home and put them to bed," I said as I looked at the clock, it was 9:00pm.

"Okay babe, I'll get the twins," he said and I put the triplets in the car one at a time, but we all got in there. Damon took the twins in his car. When we got their I carried the sleeping twins into the house while Damon took care of the babies, thank god I finished the beds before leaving. I still have to put our bed together, so well probably sleep on the floor or the couch.

Then Damon came out from the triplets room.

"So where are we sleeping?" Damon asked me.

"I'll sleep on the floor, you can have the couch if you'd like," he told me.

"No,that's alright, I'd rather sleep with you, and it's closer to my babies," i told him and kissed his check.

"I'll get the pillows and blankets," he told me.

**

I woke up at 4:30 am to Spencer crying. She was so adorable. But as I fed her I couldn't get my mind off the fact my parents were back. What are they gonna think of us being vampires? Will they change their view on them? Will they love us all the same? It was so hard to guess when you had no facts to go on. It's been so long since I've seen them. We've all changed so much. I mean I love them, their my parents, but are they meant to come back? Or did we just destroyed nature?

Then Ian started crying and Damon grabbed him and brought him down stairs.

"Hey honey, what's on your mind?" he asked me.

"My parents," I said and started burping Spencer.

"Ah, yeah," he said.

"So what are you gonna do?" he asked me.

"I'm not too sure yet," I told him.

A.N. So what do you think Elena should do? Please leave a comment! :)