Chapter 6

Waking... Again

I was waking up... again. Damn drugs! Why do they always have to drug me? could that be harmful to the baby? Will it make the baby fall asleep? do babies fall asleep when there in your stomach? Enough with this! I though. You need to get Damon out. Just then Juliet walked through my door again.

"Time to get up." she says

"Wait I need to see damon!"

"Where do you think you're going?"

After that I decided not to answer. I just needed to get to Damon. I got in there and he was out of his chains.

"Damon!" I screamed and ran and hugged him. He was all washed up? Why?

"I have an outfit for you," he said and showed me this beautiful red maternity dress with flats.

"What's this for?" I questioned, were prisoners not party guests.

"We're going out for dinner. Wanna get dressed?" He said. There's something going on. But I guess damon knows what he's doing so I'll go along with it.

"Okay..." I said and stripped right in front of him. Nothing he hasn't seen before! He just stared and stared. But I don't really care. I just want to get out of here. Just then he picked me up bridal style and I giggled in delight!

"I love you," I whispered lightly in to his ear.

"And I love you," he whispered back.

Just then we got into a very nice red car. I feel like we drove for about an hour. Then we pulled up in a four star restraunt about an hour and a half outside of mystic falls.

"The boiling pot? Why are we here?" I asked Damon curiously.

"I wanted to take my wonderful girlfriend out!" he said with cheer in his voice. He helped me out of the car and it drove away and it drove down the highway and never turned back.

"Are we... free?" I questioned, people usally don't do this.

"Yes, babe, we are. I did this all for you. I love you very much." he said as he ordered us a table for two. She walked us to our table. I tried to sit in a booth but my stomach was just too big. So we got a table. I'm getting so fat.

"How are you feeling? Any pain? Sickness? Kicking?" he asked.

"Not really!" I exclaimed," I feel normal! Well as normal as I possibly could."

"That's good, I'm sorry you have to go through this... you know if I could do it for you I would."

"Ehh that would be a little weird! You pregnant with twins? You'd never survive!"

"Is that right now?"

"Mhmm," i said I loved to tease him he's so funny!

"You know how much I love you right?" He said.

"Nope! Will you tell me?" I always loved how he explained it! He has a poem he always repeats to me.

"How much do I love you? I'll tell you no lie. How deep is the ocean? How high is the sky? How many times a day do I think of you? How many roses are sprinkled with dew? How far would I travel to be where you are? How far is the distance from here to a star? If I ever lost you how much would I cry? How deep is the ocean? How high is the sky?" he said and then did that grin that made me melt. I was probably blushing really bad. I didn't know what to say! He leaned across the table and fishy kisses me.

"I love you too," I said.

"How much do you love me?" He asked

"More than you love me!" I said.