Final Chapter - Epilogue

"Y/N hang in there, you're gonna be ok, can you still walk?"

Sonic said worryingly. I remembered telling him about my screwed up leg. I looked around and saw how everyone got injured, Tails had only a few scratches on his fur and ashes all over him like everyone else, the same is to Sticks, Knuckles and Amy. They were all caked up with bruises which made me felt hurt to see them in pain as well, but in other words, they look fine as if nothing happened between them. The rest of the comrades, some were buried into the rubble from the wreckage of the death egg. I felt a bit hurt when a lot died.

So far, despite the tortures I've endured, I was actually still fine besides my leg. At least I'm still alive. After claiming out victory, we all went back to the village, most of us went to the infirmary to treat all of our injuries. I was told to stay in a special room where fewer fighters got injured the most, probably worse than me, and I guess I was told to be in the room as well because of my leg.

"Someone wants to see you miss.."

A female mice working as a nurse came to me. I waited who it was and I was surprised who it is.

"You are finally back child."

"Hi Court Lady Mai."

I smiled. I forgotten that she handles medicines as well. She in fact had a deep worried look on her face, I barely knew why whenever emotion has, it was clearly seen alot everytime she focuses on me. She helped in treating my wounds including my leg. I flinched every part that felt fractured.

"Is my leg fine?"

"I can't really say, would you like me to be honest with you?"

"Just tell me everything you are sure about. I'm fine in handling the truth."

"Well honestly, at least it's not like this injury will lead you to death, but your bones at this part has been scattered through the blood, it needs a lot of treatments child. It will take a very long time for it to completely heal."

"How long will it exactly take?"

"Almost about a year. If you don't handle your leg well even without the treatments, it's possible that you can have this injury for more than even three years."

"I'm going to have to limp wherever I go to a place aren't I?"

"I'm afraid so, unless you wanted crotches but it won't make a difference."

"I don't need them.. I rather be seen limping forever anyway."

Honestly, I wasn't surprised when she told me how long it would take for it to heal, I already knew and can even tell ever since I felt the pain of my leg being crushed. At least I could still stand. She gave me fresh clothes to wear after treating it so I can shower to remove all dirt and bacteria off me.

After finishing and changing. I looked at the clothes I was wearing, honestly, they are pretty, but weird at the same time because they look like as if I got a party to attend to. But having a white colour is fine at least, then I ended up having black trousers, at least I'm greatful that she helped me.

 But having a white colour is fine at least, then I ended up having black trousers, at least I'm greatful that she helped me