Chapter 8 - Plans for the Real Mission

"You must have seen your visions wrong Silv, there's NO WAY! he can be unsealed!!" Sonic shouted. I was just standing here clueless from knowing who the hell is Mephiles.
"Hey, you wanted news from the reason why I came here after three years right? This is the reason. You and your fellows need to get back up and quit wasting time. For now, we need to be somewhere where no one else can see nor hear us. Shadow has already taken this news and will be here later. It's time for you guys to stop accusing me as a joke." Silver had a serious tone. Shadow and Mephiles??
"God... This cant be happening." Sonic complained, "Ok, fine I believe you sorry about that. Let's just go where you planned" Everyone agreed including me, I'm sure they will then tell me what happened and would gave me answers like who the hell is Mephiles mostly.

"Y/N you need to bring Blaze. I'm afraid we are off to Eggman's Lair."
"Say what now?" I got a little surprised not because I need to bring Blaze with me, but why Eggman's Lair though?
"Don't worry Eggman knows this by himself in fact because he even sensed strange energy from the staff as well."

I went to Blaze's shack and saw her on a chair. She looked a bit more pale than before, I was going to greet her but that plan interrupted suddenly by her harsh cough against her napkin. I got so worried that I even ran next to her since her cough doesn't sound as it used to be. "Blaze! Are you okay?" When she removed the napkin off her mouth by her hand, it horrified me: The Napkin Blaze was coughing on was patched with alot of blood. "Blaze, I should get a doctor, the others can wait!" I was about to make my move to the telephone, but she grabbed my arm and stopped me, "N-no, that won't help with me at all. This isn't normal."
"What are you talking about? You would just get worse!"
"Listen Y/N, there's something I really need to tell you in a long time, but that can wait because we need to get to Eggman's Lair. Telling you here now can make you lose a bit focus but you need to focus on what's happening for now."
"Like hell, I would think about the enemies and not you?!" I marked sarcastically
"It's not only about the enemies, if you and the others won't do anything, the world can be ceased to exist. Your second Life of happiness can end because of it. Please Y/N, if you want me to feel better, then I want us to go to the meeting please..no promise I will explain to you what else is going to happen."
I then agreed to her. At least she can manage running normally. But I felt nervousness in my stomach not because of the enemies we will face, but because the way Blaze was talking to me seemed like she's going to say goodbye..

We arrived at the meeting and I gotta admit, Eggman's Lair doesn't seem that bad. I then saw a big table with chairs, meaning we will have the meeting here then. We only saw Eggman and suddenly, a weird deep voice creeped up behind us, "Hmph, about time you all so-called heroes showed up. Including you Faker."
All of us looked behind us, then I saw a red and black Hedgehog who does seem to have the same age as us.

"All of us looked behind us, then I saw a red and black Hedgehog who does seem to have the same age as us

"Hey watch with the faker name Shads..." Sonic replied, meaning it was him he referred as 'faker'. They do look a little alike despite the colours and accessories though..
"So that's Shadow?" I questioned everyone.
"Yeah, but he's in fact aggressively a pain to all of us." Knuckles said beside me.
When Shadow looked at me, he had given me a bit of a horrifying face added with confusion instead of an aggressive expression.