Chapter 7 - Silver The Hedgehog

2 months have already passed and I've grew closer than ever with the best family I've ever met including Sonic. Sonic was in fact the person who mostly is the one that made my happiness increase day by day, he changed me into a better hedgehog. I even learnt alot of facts within these 2 months. Tails is such a cute little fox who in fact has a fear of lightning and Sonic and I go to have sleepovers in his house to make him feel comfortable whenever there's a thunderstorm. Eggman wasn't actually born like I was, he belonged to earth but somehow teleported with some sort of energy to get here and he wanted to turn this whole island into a theme park of his own. I cringed when hearing about that fact because it doesn't seem to be that evil at all however he tries killing many people including us in order to reach that opportunity. I learnt and trained alot how to defense myself and have more moves to fight on my own. However ever since last week, I started to worry about Blaze lately because she's been coughing alot lately and I thought something bad happened to her, she always says the same excuse that she has a bad flu. But somehow, I can tell from Sonic that he doesn't buy the whole 'bad flu' thing at all. I wanted to know what was really going on with her, but I bet I would tire her more in asking for the same question and that she needs to keep on resting.

We just arrived normally from our last battle from Eggman and decided to party our victory at Meh Burger the restaurant. Blaze wasn't with us since I told her to keep resting at her shack. I even finally got my own shack with all the furniture and food I needed. For the first time, I've never been so satisfied in living like this. Mom, how are you doing? I hope you are moving on very well, don't worry about me, I'm happy here. I bet everyone is there helping you getting over with my death. Please stay healthy and move on, probably you will be able to seduce another handsome man whom will make you happy. I love you and I never hated you. After I finished my prayer, the ground trembled beneath us for a minute and then it was gone.

"Man, we seriously have a lot of small earthquakes these days" Sonic mentioned which was true. It has been a week since small earthquakes like this one started. "I wonder what's causing all of this racket?" Tails wondered and so was I, this doesn't seem much normal to me.
"Aliens underground must have caused this! We need to kill them fast!" All of us looked at Sticks in a "really?" look. "What? It can be true! Maybe they may make you not believe in me!! Waaaaaah!!" She then ran off and not only us got her attention but all of the villagers who sometimes think she's crazy, but I kinda like her being sensitive and all. Shes sometimes cute as well. "Ugh she'll come back don't worry.." Amy lazily mentioned and suddenly, another small earthquake happened, but this time it became a little stronger.. "Stop shaking my feet ground! Can't you see I'm busy eating?!" Knuckles looked down and shouted. I forgot to mention that he's mostly a dimwitted character although there are a few moments where he can be smart too. Some people panicked at the stronger earthquake which stopped this time after 2 minutes. "Guys, I'm starting not to feel comfortable about this..." I said feeling unease, I was pretty sure that these nonstop earthquakes aren't normal as they seem to be.
"Yeah don't worry, we will start investigating this." After Sonic mentioned that a bright light appeared out of nowhere further away from us, seemingly at the fields. But it still managed to catch all of our attention.
All of us hurriedly ran to the place where the light appeared and it actually surprised all of us when there was a silver hedgehog.

"Hey guys, it's been a while.." he said. All of us were surprised except Sonic who has his face full of anger instead.

"Are you out of your mind?! What are you doing here?! Everyone nearly saw you but only your stupid light!!" He shouted

"Are you out of your mind?! What are you doing here?! Everyone nearly saw you but only your stupid light!!" He shouted. "Well that was a nice greeting I could ever expect after 3 years." The silver hedgehog said sarcastically. "Dude, can't you just teleport somewhere where NO ONE can EASILY see you! Unless it's an emergency!"
"Well sorry, but this is actually a huge emergency you won't forget."
"Whatever! I might fall asleep while I hear you talk about it."
"It's about the reasons why all of you are having earthquakes in your village"
"C'mon Sonic, you know Silver doesn't come here for a dumb reason so let's just hear him out" Amy suggested. "Oh by the way Y/N this is Silver, believe it or not but he comes from the past, present and future. It's hard to explain about him really" she said.
"Well you're a nice looking one." Seriously, am I that great and nice?? Sonic scoffed at his comment about me.
"Uh.. thanks I guess? I'm Y/N nice to meet you." We shook hands.
"Look in order for all of you to understand, we need to talk somewhere in private where no one else can notice nor hear us. I've already went and talked to Blaze about this. Then I flew all the way here."
"W-wait.. flew?" I questioned
"Oh, well I have psychokinesis you see, making me have the ability to fly. Cool right?" Gotta admit, that's an awesome power.
"Just give me one sentence which can make us think that this is an important mission Silv.."

"Mephiles is back...." Everyone gasped except me

Flashback where Silver met Blaze before meeting the others

Blaze POV

I've already heard the news from Silver of Mephiles being back. We were at my shack having tea in my table. I grabbed my napkin from my pocket and coughed on it hard, making me then feel something liquid which tasted like metal. I removed the napkin off my mouth and looked at it. Blood. Silver noticed this, "It seems that you have less than a week to live here".
"I know, but I can't tell them yet. Including Y/N."
"Y/N?"
"You meet Sonic and the others, you will meet a hedgehog who I died six months ago, but somehow she isn't the hedgehog I knew. It was someone else from another world who was reborn into Y/N's form again. She doesn't even know what happened to herself but we found her happiness by helping her to live here and be part of the family."
"Oh, wait. I know what happened. But for now that doesn't matter. You have been living in Sonics dimension for 5 years now and your vessels and your heart can't handle living in here since it belongs to your own world where you were a princess and a guardian, protecting the seven Sol Emeralds. Your time has almost arrived for you to leave this world. That's why you need to tell the others immediately of what's happening to you, and I bet Sonic is the only one who knows about this. Because sadly, you can still see them, but you won't meet nor talk to them ever again in the world you are going back to."
"I knew Sonic would know even though I kept telling it was a flu for an excuse.
"You should find a way to tell your friend about this."
I'll try, but when you meet them, please don't tell them about this. I rather let them know on my own Silver please."
"You know I love you right?"
"Yes, I do, at least you can still be able to be with my in my world as a princess.."
I smiled. And so did he. We were actually more than in a relationship and I was glad he will still be with me at least.

I hope you can understand me Y/N...