Chapter 28 - War - part 3 finale

All of us had to put a blow on Mephiles. We ended up creating an explosion where everyone ends up covering their faces. I as well had to shut my eyes.

No way in hell Im gonna be blind.

When we all landed back to the ground, all of us had wide eyes. When the smoke was gone..

He was still there. Not a single scratch seen on him when the explosion happen. I could clearly tell that he may not have a mouth, or at least hidden, but he got an evil smile. Back when I thought about the previous timeline, he got a hit when that happened. Looks like he got stronger now.

And then, I randomly saw an image of a vision. It seems that somethings gonna happen and I need to stop it. My blood went cold with what I saw,

Mephiles firing a laser at Sonic which causes death.. no wonder why i felt him smiling more evil.. I need to stop it right away. I'm a few distances away from him and yet I still couldn't run because of my shattered leg. I already saw Mephiles loading up the laser.

"SONIC MOVE! LOOK OUT!!"

I shouted from the bottom of my lungs, he already heard me by turning around, but I realized it was too late for him to even dash because I noticed how exhausted he even looked. He was also beaten up like the rest of us. I shutted my eyes tight hoping he wouldn't get hit, but to my surprise, I did heard a hit, but the voice of that grunt wasn't Sonics..

I opened my eyes and saw Mephiles trying to get up from the ground, it looks like he had been hit by some sort of missles that I saw on the ground.

Someone must have fired at him.

"GOT EM! HEHEH!"

Wait... that weird voice was familiar..
I looked back and was suprised on who I saw.

"E-Eggman?!"

He was on his flying lift with Orbot and Cubot. But after hearing him say that he got Mephiles, they all fell and collapsed. It seems that they used all of their energy on that missle blast. I was still glad at the same time that Sonic wasn't hit from the laser.

"What the.. egghead? You're alive?"

"Negh, of course I am! That crystal hedgehog trapped me in another universe and was not easy to get out!"

"Mephiles aint really a hedgehog you buffoon.." Shadow remarked.

"Whatever! While I was trapped it took me days or even weeks to finally come up with a plan to get out of that hellhole..  I managed to get that result when I realized Orbot and Cubot are my only technologies left, I had enough tools into my lift which is wonderful that Mephiles didn't notice but pushed it along with me anyway! When I fixed everything up, I managed to finally open a tiny portal for me to get out! The time travel in fact did effect me as my energy drained out of nowhere. What I also realized is this missle gun which only had one missle left, I used that opportunity to save you rodents so be lucky that I did!!"

"I'm surprised.. You can actually get smart in things when it comes to your life you idiotic human.. What the.. Black Doom?"

We all of a sudden saw a strange monster who seems to be called Black Doom. I heard him speak..

"Mephiles.. you should know I dislike the way you controlled me. I may be an enemy to every single one of all Mobians including Shadow the Hedgehog, but you should know I refuse to agree on what you plan into this world. All worlds including Mobius is cruel enough! Which makes me as well an enemy to you, I hate you more than these people even though they're my enemies like I said.."

"You seem to be fully energised Black Doom.. WHAT THE!"

All of us saw some sort of glowing blue spikes stabbing inti every part of his body.. Black doom then spoke to us while holding him down.