Chapter 10 - Fitting in and Let's Get Started

We finally arrived our Destination! It was in fact a big village, bigger than where we live in Bygone Island. There was one castle which looked pretty important to us because there's a huge flag with a crown in the middle.

"I can't wait to meet the others! It's been a while!" Amy shouted excitedly.
"Well I can't wait to meet my own badger group! At least I can spend most of the time with them for a while." Sticks mentioned.
"At least I got um friends. I can't wait to see what the mistress Emerald looks like!" Knuckles shouted.
"Knuckles it's called Master Emerald." Sonic said in an 'obvious' face.
"At least you get to see your own family!" Tails shouted excitedly.
"Y-yeah...." Sonic said in quiet voice.
"Hey everything's the same dude! The only difference is that there isn't Sally A-" Knuckles' sentence got interrupted from being hit in the face by Sticks' boomerang since her seat is further from him. "I'd shut my mouth on that person if I were you Knuckles.." she said angrily. All Sonic did was face to the opposite side of us. What's wrong? He was happy when riding on the plane, what's with his change all of a sudden? Anyway, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I took a huge deep breath for this feeling to go away.
"You ok Y/N?" Tails said in concern.
"Yeah, just a bit nervous"
"Don't worry Y/N, the people here are the rest of our family! I'm sure they would love to get to know about you. You will love it!" Tails said trying to cheer me up.

And then we landed. So many people's attention are on us and ran to where we landed. They then cheered for us. Are we meant to be famous here?
"GUYS! AMYY!!" I saw a cute rabbit running to us. She looked like six years old with a Chao flying next to her. "Cream! You've grown! Hey Y/N this is Cream. She's one of our cute and closest friends to us"

"Hi! You look pretty!!" She said with beaming eyes and I smiled to this cutie here

"Aaaw thanks! And you are so adorable!"
"Thank you! Oh this is Cheese!"
"Chao Chao!" The Chao sounded. So cute!
"Wow, maybe I can steal a jewel for you, it will definitely suit you.." I saw a bat landing in front of me.

" I saw a bat landing in front of me

"I'm Rouge. Nice to meet you, maybe you and I can go jewel hunting someday" she said with a wink.
"Uhh hey, nice to meet you... And uh well ok.." I said akwardly
"You seem even more soft on me than anyone else. I'll call you softy" I'm happy to meet her. But sometimes her character cringes me.
I somehow saw a pretty hedgehog with long quills or hair like me. She had a beautiful dress with a stick in her hand. She looked like a princess but she is an adult. She widened her eyes when she had seen me. She then smiled and walked away.
All of us were talking and meeting many people until there's Shadow and Silver again.
"About time you arrived.." Shadow complained
"Oh easy there handsome, we are glad that you are here as well."
"Back off you.."
"Ok... Now that all of you have arrived, I'm afraid the King isn't well. So for now I'll need to take charge of things. I should take you guys somewhere where you can stay and settle in." Silver said.
"Nah I don't need a room, gotta go check the sweet emerald! At Angel island! Hope to you meet you guys in the beginning of the mission!" Knuckles shouted as he ran.