Chapter 14 - A Celebration and A Prediction

"This might sound like I stupid question, But the big village, what do we call it?" I said dumbfounded.

Tails smiled, "I won't think of that as a stupid question since moostly people don't even mention the village name. I even never heard anyone say the word, it's Acrine."

At least it's a suitable one. I thought.

"Yeah, I barely even bother mention the name most of the time." Sonic mentioned

"Who is the King? The one Silver mentioned he wasn't feeling well?" I asked and somehow, that made Sonic twitch a bit in a disappointing way. I wondered why he did that all of a sudden.
"Well, um.. we always call him your majesty." I can clearly tell Sonic's response is half true and half lie. Sure, he's a king of course we call him his majesty, but it seems like he wants to get the question away from him and never wants to mention his name."

"We arrived!" Tails shouted while we were landing. Everyone was there and seems we are the last ones.

"Glad you guys aren't in any harm" Silver said and walked towards us.
"Got the emeralds?" He questioned and Tails came holding the three emeralds. Silver then used this telekinesis to lift the three and float towards the rest that are floating. Silver then added two more next to the emeralds.

 Silver then added two more next to the emeralds

A yellow and a blue one

"We all gathered seven emeralds. One from me and Sticks, One from Knuckles, two from Shadow and Amy and lastly, three from Sonic, Y/N and Tails. Our mission is complete!!" Silver shouted and we all cheered loudly. Court Lady Mai walked close to me and gave me a short hug. Somehow, when it comes to those hugs from the Court Lady, they seem and feel so familiar somehow, they weren't the same feeling from everyone including Blaze. Court Lady's embrace was so warm that it got me used to her and wanted to keep that feeling as always.
"You are one brave hedgehog my child." I'm 15, she knows my name right? So why she keeps calling me child? Oh well. I smiled happily at her and said something inside my mind,

Blaze, I hope you're watching me, did you see what we all did? For the first time I managed to complete a mission with the others! I miss you Blaze, I wanna celebrate this with you. Once the battle is done, somehow, I will do many things in life here and can somehow create something, something big and important. And that big thing will be able to work and help me, transport anywhere including dimensions, so that once it works, I can be able to meet you again. Just watch me Blaze, I'm doing okay, all mostly thanks to Sonic! And one more thing, without noticing, I think I am falling for him. I still don't know what these feelings are, but I guess I'll find out once all this is over. I'll meet you again! Just watch!