Chapter 5 - Family Preference After Battle

Sonic POV

It's been two days since I've seen that hedgehog girl with Blaze, despite not even meeting her yet, I still get to see her each day walking around. I was walking along the field a bit further away from the village when suddenly I got hit by some sort of strong metal and I flinged until I hitted my back against a strong tree. Jeez, that actually hurt. I looked to see what was happening and saw a huge robot with claws.

Behind the robot was the gang running after it trying to attack it while Tails was flying the plane like he always does whenever a huge robot appears

Behind the robot was the gang running after it trying to attack it while Tails was flying the plane like he always does whenever a huge robot appears. "Sonic! Are you feeling ok?!" My communicator buzzed with his voice and he must've seen me getting hit. Talking in the communicator was better otherwise I wouldn't have heard his voice whenever he flies the plane around.

It was the same robot from before... Last time, when that robot tried attacking me and my bro, it damaged a part of the plane's wing and Tails ended up getting injured after going into a huge crash. There's no way I'm letting that happen ever again since he almost got killed that time, so I better destroy it fast.

"Yeah don't worry bud, I'm fine. Let's just smash this claw junk like before". "But last time, we didn't really destroy it, you just gave it a hit making it collapse on the ice and ended up sinking into the water!" "Well there somehow has to be a weak spot. Try finding it" "Roger that!".

"HA! BURNBOT IS BACK BABY!" I heard Eggface flying around in his sphere thingy. "Let's see how long Clawbot can stay alive after being back for nothing egghead!!" "ITS CALLED BURNBOT YOU BLUE PINEAPPLE! ARE YOU DEAF IN HEARING ME NAMING THINGS?!?" "Nah it's just that name suits better". I already made him lost his temper, which seems always fun to me.

Tails was still trying to find its weak spot while Amy tries hammering but always misses, Knucks kept punching it with his fists but it seems like the metal layer was too tough to get punched through, Blaze was finally back with us but I didn't see the other one, maybe she couldn't fight. Blaze kept on trying to burn it despite she knew metal couldn't really be burned but be in full heat. Sticks kept on trying to hit it's arms with her boomerang expecting to break them apart since it's claws kept charging us, mostly me since I'm his Arch-nemisis.

I know that doing spin-dashes can do no damage to it so I guess that the only way to destroy it was to make it collapse somewhere on high ground. Since it was still chasing me, I tried speeding  around to find some cliffs. "No, not cliffhangers for sure, I'll keep going" (Weird Fourth wall break right?) Cliffs for high grounds so that the robot can be plummeted down there. However, i slipped and fell on something very slippery and cold. Oh great. I've led it to the ice.. wait just like last time! Clawbot (I decided to use that name thank you very much) was already behind me on the ice as well and I gotta admit, he was faster than before because I seriously thought he was at least more than 8 meters away from me. It already clawed on the ice, breaking it as egghead watched, looking annoyed since maybe he felt bored or frustrated that it will be destroyed as the same as last time. Everyone Cheered when they knew what's going to happen, but then I forgot that I was still on one of the broken pieces of the ice. "SONIC WATCH OUT!!" Tails shouted at me with his communicator and I got confused at first since the robot was already about to sink and plummet down the water but then I grew quickly shocked and knew what was going to happen, quite too late: