: : Part XII : :

: : Part XII : :

You are dancing. With the woman of your dreams... there she was in your arms wrapped up in them, laughing and twirling.

The aura around your group changed dramatic in the past few minutes. It was no longer a memorial for a sick girl; it was a memorial for the years to come when you think back to this time. It was a time of happiness and love, a time for action.

"Hush hush, Carson, you know I can't dance." Sienna giggled.

"I am not laughing at you." You say.

"No, but I am." Avery jokes at Sienna.

"I would like you to do better." Your defensive side challenged raising your eyebrow.

"Oh, I can do better." Avery said, getting to her feet waiting and turned to face Benson. "Do I have to ask you myself or are you going to be a, damn, gentlemen?"

"Sorry, milady." Benson echoed and grabbed Avery's hand, and pulled her along to the dance floor next to you and Sienna.

Sienna sighs in your arms and lays her head onto your chest. You can hear Benson and Avery laughing at themselves, and you could also hear some soft music playing from Benson's iPhone. But the one thing that you could feel was the way Sienna fit and moulded perfectly against your body. The way her breathing and yours sunk in time and the way her face fit so snugly into your chest.

Her lips force their way into your brain. The little pink, plush toys that did so much. They had a mind of their own, they smiled, they laughed, and they spoke their mind.

The temptation grew and you could barely contain yourself, you lift Sienna's chin up, tilting her head to look at you. Her lips were exactly how they were in your head, they were pink, plump and...god you wanted to taste them.

Before rational thought caught up with you, you inched forward. Giving her time to reject the kiss, but she didn't she just gazed at your lips with the same intensity as you are hers. "Kiss me." She whispered, her breath fanning your face.

"What do we have here?" A stern voice called, breaking the moment in a million pieces.

"Ms Matthews." Avery gleamed, trying her best to be innocent. "How are you on this glorious evening?"

"A little distraught, actually. You see I was going for a stroll to a certain unnamed memorial, to pay my respects to the dead. And I find four unruly hormonal driven, STI infected, teenagers... in the memorial, being not only disrespectful but shameless in doing so."

"I am going take that as not good." Avery said quietly towards us, so the elderly lady didn't hear her. "Ms Matthews, you have been our head mistress for almost twenty years, and you have known me on a personal level for a long time. Do you honestly think that I would be anything butk6 courteous to this space? Being am Engineering major and being a friend of Lily. Do you think that I would let them be anything but gracious?"

"Don't you dare think about questioning my judgement, Miss Fitzgerald."

"Miss, I didn't mean-"

"Don't cut me off. Don't speak while I am speaking. In fact, we can go into detail about this...about your contempt in the morning, fist thing.

"Now, all of you go back to your dormitories."

"Miss," Avery started.

"No excuses, Miss Fitzgerald.

________________

The walk back to the dormitories was tense. You almost kissed her, stupid. Do you want Alex to murder you? Do you want to die?