soompi article + idols' thoughts

Start from the beginning

▔▔▔▔▔▔
「 TWICE 」

"Unnie, someone asked about Jeon JungKyung, Big Hit's female trainee in a long time," Tzuyu said, going through the comments of their Vlive.

"Jeon JungKyung.. she's really pretty," Nayeon said, smiling and Momo agreed.

"But seriously. I do think that she's really honest about what she thinks. I can tell that she must've thought about it a lot." Jeongyeon said and the other girls nodded.

"Honestly, I'm jealous of her," Nayeon said, smiling softly as Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Momo asked her why.

"She's so brave in saying those words that it makes me jealous of her bravery. She was able to say that in front of a hundred reporters and sites. I admire her for that." She said, taking a bite of a macaron.

"Oh, I feel the same. I would be too scared to say that. JungKyung, fighting!!"

「 BLACKPINK 」

"Yah, have you heard of Big Hit's new trainee? I heard that she's really pretty and humble about her thoughts." Jisoo asked Jennie who nodded.

"I watched her introduction and Wah, I was taken away by her beauty." She said, leaning back on the sofa.

"But all that aside, she's so brave and honest about her thoughts," Jennie admitted and Jisoo agreed.

"When I heard the questions about her debut being a disappointment, I was so ready to lose it," Jisoo said with an annoyed face but still kept her smile.

"But her response was honestly so shocking. I love her response... I wish I was as brave as her to say that in front of a hundred sites." Jennie said, smiling.

"I couldn't stop watching that video. I admire her already." Jisoo said and Jennie nodded.

"Then let's keep supporting her!" The two high fives with a bright smile on their faces before looking at the camera.

"Fighting, JungKyung!!"

「 STRAY KIDS 」

"Jeon JungKyung.. hm, what do I think about her?" Felix pouted, reading one comment.

"Wow. She's soo brave!" Hyunjin clapped and the other boys laughed.

"She wasn't afraid to admit that she's lucky because her friend got her into Big Hit and her opinion about her debut being a disappointment too," Seungmin said.