Chapter Forty Five

"It's not hard to sacrifice for someone you love, but it's so hard to find someone who's worth your sacrifice."

Lyla's Point Of View

"We need to le-" Namjoon began, but was cut off by Suga's scream.

"Get down!" He pulled Jin to the ground with him.

Hobi yanked me onto the floor, Jimin landing beside him.

There were some shots sounding and I screamed, covering my ears.

That company they were talking about. Is this them?

Everything went quiet and I removed my hands from my ears.

"Ly, Lyla?" Jungkook whimpered from behind me.

Behind me?!

I turned around, my eyes wide.

Jungkook sat on the couch, tears falling from his face as he touched the side of his neck.

There was this needle thing in his neck, and where the serum should be-was empty.

"I'm tie, tired." Jungkook fell onto the couch, his eyes closed.

I looked over at Jimin, and watched a tear fall from his face while his eyes held great sadness and disbelief.

Men jumped into the room from every window, dressed in black and lights coming out in a thin line from their huge guns.

Jimin began shaking violently. He grabbed fistfuls of his hair into his fingers. And there were growls coming from him?

"Ji-" I spoke, but he looked up at me.

Jimin's eyes, changed. They changed so fast.

They were an angel's.

Now, a devil's.

His dog ears stood stick straight, and his teeth became sharp.

"You bastards!" Jimin screamed, and jumped at one of the men. He bit and bit and bit, until the man fell to the ground.

A bell rang to my right, and I saw Taehyung attack with even more ferocity. He was fighting with both his claws and teeth. His eyes were no longer the warm, brown ones that I love. They were a sickening yellow, able to kill the weak hearted with a simple glance.

A man aimed his gun at me from in front of me, but he was slammed to the ground immediately, Suga standing over him, panting.

He turned to look at him, but his eyes weren't what I was expecting. They were normal, the same cold but kind eyes.

"Lyla, you need to ru-" Without Suga noticing, a gun was aimed at him. Just as I was going to scream for him to duck, the shot rang out, silencing everyone.

Suga turned and saw Taehyung swaying on his feet.

"You're getting too slow, Grandpa." Taehyung smirked before falling to the ground, the needle in his neck.

Suga stared at him with wide eyes, his eyebrows wavering. He clenched his teeth, his breath labored as he glared at the man who had shot Taehyung

Suga lunged at him without a word, his eyes no longer the same.

"We need to get you out." Jin grabbed my arm.

A sharp but short pain spread throughout my neck.

My vision swayed, or was that me?

"She isnt going anywhere." A voice commanded just as I fell, my eyes closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Forty Five

I had no school today so enjoy!

Stay safe everyone!

~Author