Chapter Thirty

"My thoughts were destroying me. I tried not to think, but the silence was a killer too." ~Unknown

Dylan's Point Of View

I screamed as I shoved everything off of my desk. Grabbing my hair into my fists I doubled over and clenched my teeth, squeezing my eyes tight as well.

Standing upright again, I kicked the wall. Not satisfied with the pain I made my way to the bathroom.

I glared at myself in the mirror, holding the sink tightly in my hands. I skimmed over my red, puffy eyes. The tears decorating my cheeks. And the bruised eye.

I looked down at my hands and my bruised and rough knuckles. The fugitive put up quite a fight.

But the pain wasn't enough.

I punched the mirror, shattering the glass.

I kept my fist raised, still on the mirror.

Watching my blood drip down onto the sink, I managed a smile.

That's better.

But you deserve more pain.

I do, don't I?

Lyla's cut wrists flashed through my mind.

Perfect

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I took a deep breath and poised the knife over my bare wrist.

Do it.

No, stop

Did you stop when you scolded Lyla? No, you didn't.

You apologized. She accepted it.

I frowned.

She did seem to forgive me.

She's lying. She's good at hiding her emotions.

She is.

You might kill yourself.

Join your mother

My mom...

Lyla needs you.

Lyla...

She doesn't need you anymore. She has the pets

I gritted my teeth at the pure mention of those seven, things.
The knife dropped lower towards my skin, but not touching it yet.

She needs your help. You make her happy

You made her want to kill herself.

Tears burned my eyes as I clenched my teeth, glaring down at my wrist, the knife shaking now.

You saved her from bleeding out

She hates you

She loves you

I love her too.

With a final scream, I threw the knife at the wall, and watched it go into the wall.

I fell to my knees, and then with a defeated cry, I laid down, sobs bursting through my lips.

I'm sorry Lyla.

She hates you.

But I love her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Thirty

Poor Dylan :(

There should be another chapter on Saturday. But this one is for just Incase I don't get to it.

The next chapter will actually be kinda sad as well. But I might be able to add some fluff into it towards the end.

Stay warm!

~Author