Chapter Thirty Three

"The sun is up. The sky is blue. It's beautiful. And so are you." ~Unknown

Lyla's Point Of View

My nose twitched as eyes remained closed.

Is that,

Coffee?

I opened my eyes slowly and tried to sit up.

I didn't get far.

Hobi was laid across my legs and Jungkook snuggling into my side.

I slowly pulled my feet towards me until Hobi was no longer an obstacle, not that the adorable puppy was one. It was just that I needed legs to walk.

Now Jungkook.

I watched how his nose moved with each breath he took. It was so tiny, like a bunny.

I guess he is a bunny.

I rubbed his bunny ears slowly between my fingers. A lazy smile appeared on his lips instantly.

I grabbed a pillow and carefully wrapped Jungkook's arms around it as I moved away from him, bumping into Jin slightly.

"Sorry." I whispered to Jin.

He mumbled something in his sleep and rolled over.

I smiled fondly.

How adorable.

Now, that coffee smell.

Climbing over the bodies of the boys, I made my way to the stairs.

That's where I saw Taehyung downstairs in the kitchen, sitting on the countertop. he looked up at me with a huge smile when he noticed me.

A tail swayed back and forth from underneath him.

I made my way downstairs, sensing Taehyung's eyes on me the whole time.

I kept my eyes on the steps as I went downstairs, knowing I would trip if I didn't watch my own feet.

Just as I was about to lookup, Taehyung had hugged me.

"Good Morning Lyla." He mumbled into my hair as he lifted me up and sat me on the countertop.

"Good morning Taehyung." I flicked his bell on his collar.

He giggled.

Then the coffee maker beeped.

"How did you make coffee?" I asked him, pointing to the cup.

"Lyla," Taehyung picked up the creamer and poured some into the cup. "I watched you make coffee everyday for the past year." He handed me the cup. "I think I could do it with my eyes closed."

I smiled and smelled the coffee before taking a sip.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Dork." He teased before looking up at the stairs.

There came Jin, his hair a giant mess and his mouth opened as he yawned.

"Good morning Tweety." I welcomed, taking a gulp of the coffee.

Jin smiled shyly.

"Good Morning Lyla." He welcomed.

I saw Jimin sit up in bed and look around.

"Lyla?" I heard his faint voice as I watched him look for me upstairs.

"I'm down here Jimin." I called out loud enough for him to hear me, but not to wake the others.