Chapter Thirty Five

"7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite." ~Unknown

3rd Person's Point Of View

"I think we'll just keep the clothes in the drawer. Some in the bathroom cupboards. And some in the boxes under the bed." Lyla sighed, leaning against the kitchen countertop.

"Sounds good. Can we play now?" Jimin asked excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Go for it." Lyla told him with a smile.

Lyla grimaced and doubled over slightly as her shoulder throbbed and stun with each breath she took. Tears prickled her eyes as she took a deep breath. It felt as if she was pushing against a wall of knives.

Someone held out two of her pain relief pills.

Lyla looked up and saw Suga.

She took them and the glass of water he held as well.

"Thank you." Lyla managed after she struggled the pills down her throat.

Suga nodded and walked away without a word.

Lyla watched him snuggle in the bay window.

"What a strange boy." She whispered to herself.

~~~

"Just ask her!" Namjoon hissed at Taehyung who had is head down nervously.

"What if she says no?" Taehyung looked up at Namjoon with sad eyes.

Namjoon paused.

"Then you can sleep with me." Namjoon sat down on the couch. "I'll be down here."

Taehyung nodded, much more confident now.

"Ok. I can do it." He told himself.

Namjoon gave him a thumbs up and laid down.

Taehyung made his way over to Lyla in the kitchen who was putting away the last of the dishes from dinner.

"Uh, Lyla. I have a question." Taehyung spoke timidly, but Lyla turned towards him, curious to what he has to say.

"What's the question?" Lyla asked, setting down the spoon where it belongs, then faced Taehyung once more.

"Can I, oh geez, um, can I, uh, hold you when we go to bed?" Taehyung buried his head in his hands in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Lyla. That's a weird question. You don't have to do it, I'll just go with one of the boys. I'm really sorry." Taehyung apologized profusely.

Lyla was surprised at first, but she relaxed and smiled when Taehyung started apologizing.

"Taehyung." Lyla pulled his hands down from his face. "You can if you want."

"Really?" Taehyung asked in complete disbelief.

Lyla nodded.

"Just one question." Lyla held up one finger.

Taehyung nodded, signaling for her to continue.

"Why do you need to hug something when you sleep?" Lyla asked shamelessly, not knowing about the sensitive subject.

Taehyung cringed away internally. Every ounce of himself screamed for him to run away and hide somewhere and never utter a single word ever again.

Taehyung stared back at Lyla.

He cant do that. No, not to Lyla.

Taehyung looked up at the smiling face peering down at him.

'I'm gonna make her laugh' Taehyung thought to himself as he ran into the glass wall.

He smiled up at her, listening to her laugh and memorizing her smile.

'Beautiful'

"I get these really, really bad nightmares. They just appear so real to me." Taehyung stared at the ground, recalling the countless horrors he had dreamt about in the past. "But when I hug someone or something, they arent as bad, or I don't get them at all if I'm really lucky."

Lyla grew sad.

"I'm so sorry you get nightmares." Lyla hugged Taehyung, hoping it would cheer him up.

It did.

"Thanks Ly." Taehyung smiled slightly and closed his eyes.

"Aw." Namjoon told Jin as they watched the two from the couch. "They're cute."

"Not as cute as us!" Jin laughed as he tackled Namjoon with a hug.

Lyla and Taehyung looked over at Namjoon and Jin, startled at the sound outburst.

"Those two are cute." Lyla laughed, still in Taehyung's arms.

"They are." Taehyung agreed, looking down at Lyla secretly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's a zoo?" Jungkook asked Lyla the next morning as they ate breakfast. Lyla had just finished telling them that they would be going to a zoo today.

"This house." Suga murmured with Jin's laughter soon following it.

"True." Hobi nodded, taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.

Lyla rolled her eyes with a smile and turned to Jungkook.

"It's where you can go see animals you don't see everyday." Lyla explained herself.

"Woah. That's so cool." Jungkook exclaimed with wide eyes.

"So you guys want to go, right?" Lyla asked, just to double check.

"Of course!" Hobi announced, taking a swig of his orange juice before continuing, "Can we see horses?"

Lyla laughed.

"Of course. We can see horses." Lyla confirmed, taking a bite of her toast.

~~~~~

"Ok, does everyone have a hat?" Lyla asked, facing towards the boys, her back to the door.

"Yes!" They all cheered in unison.

"Do you all have gloves? They don't have to be on though." Lyla questioned.

"Yes!"

"Lyla," Jin strolled up to Lyla and walked out of the apartment. "We have everything we need. Everything is under control." Jin smiled.

Lyla smirked and crossed her arms.

"Jin, where are your shoes?"

Jin looked down and his smiled faded.

As Jin walked back inside to retrieve his shoes, the boys all clapped, mocking Jin and his defeat.

"Alright, lets go take the bus!" Lyla clapped her hands once Jin returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Thirty Five

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all have been having a good five days of 2019. I have!

This year will be great guys! I promise!

Anndddddd

BTS is coming out with another album the first half of this year!!!!

Bish, it can come out tomorrow it could come out in June. Either way, ARMYs will probably die.

Stay warm this winter everyone!

Btw I hope y'all who took exams did good on them!

Let's just say I got a passing grade ;)

~Author