"It is, but I'm all in. Sincere gonna' put up wit' my ass foreva', I don't care.", I shrugged, grabbing the blunt from AJ, taking a pull.

"Soo.. Colorado?", AJ asked, referring to the reasonings behind the meeting.

"Y'all know Santiago ha' daddy.", I said, causing them to both raise their eyebrows.

"Talm bout OG Santiago?", Choppy asked.

"Yeah bruh. We gotta' go see his ass in Colorado, he said he wanna' talk to me and I already know what the shit gon' be bout. Apparently he faked his death, ain't nobody really smoke da' nigga. I just know he bout to raise hell.", I said.

"Hell yeah, he had made us swear to never fuck with none of his daughters, now the nigga alive and we both fuckin' one.", AJ said.

"I mean, he gonna' have to take the shit and deal wit' it. We all grown hea', we ain' no jhits nomo. Santiago also know I take care of home. Sincere don't want for a fuck thing.", I said, passing the blunt to Choppy.

"She in love anyway G. He'll be a fool if he try ta' take dat away from her, especially since he bailed on her for the streets and left her to raise two of his own damn kids. She deserves happiness bruh, she has been through some shit and he wasn't here to help her or prevent it from happenin'.", Choppy said and we all nodded in agreement.

"I love my shorty man. I'm jus' tryna' do right by ha', but I know Santiago gonna' be on some fuck shit.. that's why I'm thinkin' bout retiring from this shit.", I stated, causing them both to look up at me in thought. "I'll do anything jus' so I can put a smile on her face bruh, y'all gotta' understand where I'm comin' from."

"Shit, I think we all have met enough funds to leave this shit alone G. We jus' gotta' put the shit in action. The day we decided to hop in the game, we promised to make every move togetha'. We not stoppin' now, so if you out, I'm out.", AJ said, dapping me up.

"Real nigga shit.", Choppy stated, dapping up AJ. "So what's da' move from hea'?"

"We gotta' pass it down. We can hop out, but we have niggas on the team who been doin' dis shit all they life, this all they know. I can't take dat from them. Especially since they been ridin' this long."

"I agree, so we gotta' pick three new niggas to run shit.", AJ said.

"I don't trust these niggas man.", Choppy said. "These niggas be actin' like lil' bitches."

"That's why we each pick a young one, one we can take under the wing, the same way Santiago did wit' us. We started young, but wit' his influence we blew up and we did the shit the right way, without makin' too much noise.", I said, "So y'all down?"

"Hell yeah.", they both said in unison, as we all nodded our heads in approval. This was our start at getting out of this shit, the start of some new shit without all the dirty money.

We chopped it up a little more and decided we'll call a meeting next week, announcing our new prodigies. They'll be under tight security because when niggas see you elevating, they start to hate and I don't want none of my young niggas getting smoked off some jealous bitch shit. After chopping it up about business, women and crazy ass baby mamas, we all went our separate ways, leaving me to head in the direction of the crib. By the time I made it home, it was growing late, but a few lights in our home was on, letting me know somebody was up. I parked my car in the driveway, locking my doors before unlocking the door and heading inside. Kaylani was on the couch with Nahmir, watching 'Baby Shark', as I smelt food cooking in the kitchen. I kissed them both on the cheek before heading towards the kitchen, where Sincere was cooking while talking on the phone, not noticing me.