Chapter 16

Deandre Martin

The sunrays coming through the blinds of my room were enough to wake me up from my deep sleep as I cracked my eyes open slightly. With a swift motion, I rubbed my hand down my face, turning into my pillow for another round, but of course, the soft ass pressed against my morning wood wasn't about to let me live. She looked just as beautiful sleeping as she did on a normal day, even with the messy hair and small snores. Pulling her body further into mine, I began to drift back off, but it didn't last long when my phone began vibrating on the nightstand. The power button was my next move, declining whoever it was until later, but they obviously wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. I grasped the phone in my hand, pressing the green answer button, placing it to my ear.

"Hello?", my voice was deep and groggy, laced with frustration since a nigga was trying to go back to his happy place.

"Did you get my fucking message Deandre?", India's voice echoed through the phone, causing me to cringe at the ratchet sound of her persona. For someone with an accent, she sounded like a bitch from Jersey or Compton.

"Girl, you betta' slide off my line wit' allat' shit.", I grumbled into the phone, rising up from the bed. Right now would be the wrong time to wake Sincere, especially with all this shit going on. It's for the best if I can tell her on my own time.

"Are you coming or not Dre? I kinda' need a ride to this appointment.", she groaned, smacking on some gum in the background.

"Man, India, please don't play wit' me right now aight? Stop this act and jus' let the shit go, we done.", I stepped into the hallway, using a lower tone.

"I'm not acting Dre. I really am pregnant with your child. I just want you to be there for your baby so we can be a family and move past all of this.", she spoke softly into the phone. "Do something with that oversized ass heffa before I get to her."

"Aye, watch ya' mouth.", I headed into the bathroom across the hall, in search of some spare toothbrushes in the closet. I pulled a pack out, removing one before placing them back where they were. "Before I put a bullet in it."

"I've warned you. Play with fire and get burned. I'll see you on Christmas Eve baby daddy.", she giggled into the phone before ending the call, causing me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I began to brush my teeth and handle my other hygienics to prepare myself to start the day. New Years would be my grand opening for the club, and I need to make sure I handle this business with the Mexicans before it rolls around. A flight to Texas was all I had to book, including a hotel room for one night. Get in, get the money and get the hell out.

After handling my business, I left out of the bathroom and headed back into the room where Sincere was still knocked out. I'm happy she was resting up considering that I know she has class late and work tonight, which I didn't like. She honestly overworked herself, but I know she's on a money mission which is something I adored about her. She can hold her own and still bossing shit up, regardless of if I have her on my hip. Just sitting here looking at her in nothing but bra and panties was giving a nigga a hard on.

Easing my way into the bed, I moved in between her thighs, coming face to face with her pearl that sat neatly in her boyshorts. I gently pulled them down, in attempts to not wake her , until I got them as low as I needed them. Her legs were propped on my shoulders to my liking, and I dove in as I pleased. I licked every crevasse and crease between her folds, making sure to twirl my tongue just as I knew she would like it. I'm usually not so willing with giving head, but she deserves it, and I feel guilty for hiding this shit from her.