Chapter 42

Sincere Harris

The club was mad thick and money was coming in by the thousands. We had almost a whole new staff of girls since I left the club, and now that I was part of management, the choreography was more than to a tea. Bre wasn't big on dancing, but I was. I kept the girls right and tight, formatting every routine, work out method and eating schedules for the girls to keep their shapes up. Some of them were into body sculpting, but I didn't feel it was necessary when you're in the gym regularly. A month after Kaia and my body was damn near snapped back. What can I say? Hard work pays off most definitely.

A knock played on the door as I separated the money into piles by the bills. Of course their were more ones than anything, but I'd be using the money machine to count the actual quantity.

"Enter.", I said, keeping my attention on the money. The sooner I can finish this shit, the sooner I can go back home to my man and my babies.

"Okay boss.", Choppy's heavy voice played from the door causing me to crack a smile. It's been a while since I seen him and it was always a pleasure because he was always looking out.

"Brother. How are you?", I squealed, rising up to hug him as he pulled me into a tight embrace over my desk. He towered over me and it reminded me of a point in time when he used to scare me. Now he's just such a sweetheart in my eyes, but don't be fooled, he'll body any nigga behind me.

"Shit, big chillin'. Ju told me you was back workin' so I had to come thru' and see ya'. I'm jus' checkin' in, how you been? How's my cute ass niece?", he asked, taking a seat in front of the desk as he began sorting through the money with me.

"She's good. Getting big and more moody like her crazy ass daddy. He loves her so much.", I said, sighing. "I'm good tho', a little frustrated but I'm good."

"What's the matta'? What that punk bitch did to my sista'?", he asked, referring to Dre.

"He got India living in our house dude. Like what the fuck is this? Sister wives?", I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Say you swea'? You fo' real?"

"Nah, for fake.", I paused, squinting my eyes. "Duh, I'm dead the fuck serious bro. This bitch is laying on our couch as we speak. She randomly popped up at the crib earlier today and started crying about how she don't have no where to lay her head. He fell for it."

"Did she say anything to ya'?", he asked, pausing from the money.

"She was getting slick out the mouth with me from the moment he included me in the conversation. If the kids weren't downstairs, I would probably beat that bitch with a skillet. I don't fight, I don't argue.."

"Jus' hit dat' bitch wit' a bottle.", Choppy said, laughing as he finished my sentence.

"Period. No tampon.", I said, smirking.

"Damn, so she really at y'all shit right nie? Alone, wit' Dre? You trusted dat'?", he questioned. "I love my bro like I made him, but dat' nigga can be real dumb. I wouldn't even trust it if I was you suh. No rap cap. Dat' shit don't even sound legit."

"Look, if that's what Deandre wants to do, I'm not stopping him, why? Because I deserve everything I'm earning right now. I have my own investments and my very own stash in my own, personal bank account. I love him, but I refuse to come second to any bitch. I will pack my crew up in a heart beat and move us into another home and we'll still be straight. I'm living for us of course, but my child, my siblings and my happiness comes first. I refuse to go out sad for him. I won't be dumb for no nigga, I don't give a fuck how strong the love is. I know my worth.", I stated.