Chapter Fourteen: Oni Taiji VS The White Fang

Magsimula sa umpisa

Adam smirked. "That's where you're wrong." Sienna focuses on Adam, who begins to advance toward Sienna while continuing to speak. "We can win a war against the humans. Not only because we have the support of the Kaiju Grimm, but because the Faunus are the dominant species of this planet. We're better than humans. We have everything humans have and more. Humans shouldn't just fear the Faunus... they should serve the Faunus."

Suddenly, the doors to the room burst open, and a single gunshot could be heard from the darkness. A second later, a bullet whizzes past Adam's head, striking Sienna's throne. The four White Fang soldiers either side of the throne, pointing their weapons at the front door. A moment goes by, then footsteps could be heard. Then, emerging from the shadows with the darkest and most determined facial expression she's ever pulled, was Blake Belladonna, Gambol Shroud in her hand.

"Enough!" Blake snapped out loudly. "Stand down!"

Adam held out his hands to the soldiers. "Hold on." He turned to Blake with a dark and menacing laughter. "To think that I have gone through so much trouble to find you, only to have you deliver yourself to me."

Blake didn't deter. "This isn't what's right for the Faunus! Stop what you're doing, and we can end this peacefully."

Adam smirked evilly. "You're wrong, Blake, and you can't stop us." He challenged.

"No, I can't. Not by myself." Blake then showed a small smirk on her face.

Suddenly, the sound of pounding footsteps could be heard, shaking the very building they were in. The White Fang soldiers fell to their hands and knees, with Adam kneeling down, but Blake stayed upright. At that moment, a pair of large metal fingers suddenly crash through and grab onto the roof, ripping it off its connected points and joints, throwing the roof away, revealing what was responsible.

The being is a Jaeger. The Jaeger is a Mark-2, standing at 200ft (60.96m) tall, making it the shortest of all Jaegers, while also weighing only 1,000 tonnes, making it the lightest of its kind. The Jaeger was deployed on December 16, 2019. It has a bright yellow and jet black striped colour scheme. A pair of T-16 Angel Wings are jutting out of its back, with a muscle car-like front designed and built into its chest. The legs are slim from the thighs down to the knees, whilst below the knees, the lower legs are thick armoured, with the feet looking boot-shaped. In addition, the arms are slim and wrapped in black and yellow, whilst the hands have five-digit fingers. The Conn-Pod has a blue visor, along with a silver face, yellow armour wrapped around the Conn-Pod, and two black racing stripes on it. It is outfitted with an Operations System known as the Trans-Tao 3 Series, a Crocus Ultima nuclear energy core, codenamed "The Plutonic Furnace", while the specialised weapon onboard is a prototype plasma energy weapon, the IB22 Plasmacaster, a more powerful version of the I-19 Plasmacaster.

This Jaeger is known as Oni Taiji, but it is otherwise known as Demon Slayer

"Knock, knock. The Demon Slayer is here." A female voice announced from the Mark-2. The Jaeger suddenly slammed its right fist down into the ground, right in front of Adam, making him step back.